63 | betrayal never ends well

"You fucked Cedric!? What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Riddle bursts into the Great Hall, all the students there whipping their heads around to watch the commotion that occurs.

Layla sitting down with Cedric and his mates, Mattheo approaches her, looking at them in disgust.

Layla wasn't sure whether he was being serious right now... yes, Layla did get a lil dirty with Cedric afterschool, but not to that extent. And now, she was just hanging out with Cedric and his mates.

How the fuck did Riddle find out!?

"Word spreads fast love." He chuckles, and seconds later the boys start entering the hall, running in as a group to see what's up.

Layla scoffs and stands up out of her seat, Cedric just chuckling at the side. She stands up on the table, and then jumps down to the other side, standing directly in front of Mattheo.

Everyone in the Hall at this point are circling Riddle and Layla, excited to see a fight break out... but one thing Layla notices... is Spector in the background.

Perfect.

"Go on then. What's your problem?" Layla asks, titling her head.

"Yeah Mattheo... what's going on?" Theodore asks confused, the boys wondering whether this was part of the act or not.

"Lopez here thought it was smart to fuck Mister Hufflepuff over there." Mattheo chuckles.

Enzo gasps dramatically, covering his mouth in shock.

"Even if I did, what's it to you?" She asks. "Because from what I can see... you look like a jealous fucking prick right now."

The students around make "ooo" sounds, gasps and all, watching this all play out.

"And from what I can see, you look like a little fucking whore." He spits back, his jaw clenching as he towers over her.

"Fuck you Mattheo. I was never yours in the first place!" She shouts, pushing him hard so he stumbles back a step.

"Touch me again witch, I fucking dare you."

"I'm sure you'll love it if I did." She answers back, and the students around them start to go crazy, gasping at her response and getting all excited.

"Betrayal never ends well Layla." He says, taking a glance over at Spector who has a huge smirk across his face. "Don't think mercy comes easy."

"I don't need mercy from you." She laughs in amusement.

"Then what do you need?" He says as he raises his voice.

"I need you to fuck right off and get the hell away from me, Mattheo Martinez." She spits.

"That's enough!" Professor McGonagall shouts, entering the Great Hall. "This is supposed to be a study session! Everyone, out."

Everyone scatters and heads back to their common rooms, Layla storming off to her dorm room. The boys did want to go and check up on her, but they knew it would ruin the act that seems to be fooling Henry Spector successfully.

Was this an act? Or was Riddle genuinely jealous?

Layla slams her dorm room shut and Pansy, Astoria and Luna come rushing into her room after her.

"Layla are you okay? We heard what happened!" Luna asks worriedly, sitting beside Layla on her bed.

"Yeah I'm fine guys. I'm just a bit... confused." She sighs. "But it's nothing to worry about. Mattheo was just being... jealous. But he needs to get over it."