38. Sweet girl

Just getting started?

I feel my breath hitch in my throat as I see the all too real expression on Valentine's face.

I'm on the brink of exhaustion, but I'd be lying if I said Valentines words didn't spark a new heat in me.

Gods, I really am insatiable.

I wet my lips as I drag my gaze down from Valentine's face, admiring his body under his tight black shirt and stopping at his obvious arousal showing through his grey sweatpants.

Oh holy hell.

Valentine has a big dick.

His lips quirk like he can read my thoughts through my expression, and he pats his thigh, "Come here sweet girl."

The kind words make me fuzzy with adoration, and I don't hesitate to crawl into his lap where he wraps me in his arms, rocking me ever so slightly.

"Are you tired?" He mumbles into my hair, and I know exactly what he's asking.

He's giving me an out. We don't have to do this if you'd rather sleep.

I shake my head, "No." I say against his neck, and he strokes my hair in response.

He hums and pulls my head from his neck, eyes slipping down to my lips before he closes the distance between the two of us.

I'm acutely aware of our small audience. River is still up against the headboard, watching us through sleepy eyes.

I feel pride at the fact that I was the one to wear him out like that.

Valentine's mouth is warm on mine. He's always been the gentlest with me and his puppy personality never fails to make me feel warm and protected.

I sigh blissfully into his mouth, this disparity of River's hard cock and Valentines soft tongue making my head spin.

I peek my eyes open to unintentionally catch Slater's. he's moved to his own single bed, the distance between us now making me unconsciously frown.

Valentine dislodges our lips and moves to kiss my jaw and neck instead as I stare at Slater.

Valentines moves his hips against mine subtly, probably trying to relieve the tension he's had ever since I started going down on River.

I bite my lip to control my sounds as he grinds me in just the right spot, "Do you want my mouth?" I ask Slater, all fear of my shyness have long gone out the window.

I felt bad he felt the need to isolate himself from the three of us. I wanted him to be a part of this just as much as the others – at least if that's what he wanted.

"Insatiable." Valentine's whispers in my ear tauntingly, nibbling at my earlobe.

I ignore the urge the smile but keep my focus on Slater who watches me with an almost pained expression.