Chapter One

Authors note: please read!

Thank you all for waiting patiently for me to get this first chapter up!

I plan to upload at least two chapters once a month, more if I can. Because this will be such a long book I don't want it to take years for me to finish lol.

Warning. Mature Language And Themes.

Before we begin I want to clarify a few things. It is perfectly acceptable to correct any spelling mistakes I have made, I am only one person so there will inevitably be a few. You may correct any mistakes in the comments if no one else has already commented about it. Please be nice with your corrections, there is no need to be rude, thank you.

I can say there will NOT be any graphic sex scenes at all, nothing like that. I do not like writing sex, or reading it for the most part if it doesn't add anything to the story. It kinda grosses me out, but to each their own! Just giving a heads up.

This IS a gay book if you somehow missed that in the title here is your warning now, please leave if you cannot be kind. I like my profile and stories to be a safe escape for people who might not otherwise get that.

I will not be giving a blood warning for every time there is a mention of it. So consider this the warning, There will be blood and injuries
mentioned/described throughout the book. Don't read if you don't like that.

This will be a long book, so strap in.
If you have read this far and still want to read, I hope you enjoy!

-Shae

                    -       -      -      - 

Tap

Tap

Tap

.....

Tap

Tap

Tap

A tired groan filled the room, Sora rubbed his eyes groggily before sitting up.

Tap

Tap

Tap

He looked around the small loft, eyes unfocused and vision blurry. It took a moment for him to remember where he was. But once he did, a small sigh escaped his lips. He got up reluctantly only to step in a freezing puddle of water. Ah, found where the tapping came from. He thought.

The roof was leaking. Of course it was. He shivered as another drop of icy cold water fell onto his shoulder before he quickly moved out of the way.

The sounds of footsteps below him said that the Fosters were awake already. Should I tell them about it? He thought briefly before a chill ran up his spine. No, definitely not. It was only his second week with them he didn't want to make them think he was whiny or complaining. They gave him a room to himself after all, they took him in.