Bonus Chapters

Preview -

Taehyung looks at him tiredly. It seems like he's almost about to cry, "What am I supposed to do, Kook? I've been so busy with the fashion week all this time yet I came home and took care of Jae. Now I'm not complaining about that! I absolutely love him and I'll do it a hundred times over but--- but today was both our days off and I just wanted to rest a little bit. I wanted to bathe Jae, feed him and make him sleep so that the two of us can spend some quality time together that we haven't been able to do in over a week! A week, Jungkook! Yet what did you do? You went live! I love your lives! I wanted to watch it! But I also wanted to spend some time with my husband. Is it too much to ask for? I think not!"

----------------------

Hey guys! So a lot of people requested me to write some more chapters for 'Yours, Taehyung'. They wanted to see domestic Taekook, chaotic baby Jae, sexy smut and some drama in the Jeon household. So i decided to write some bonus chapters covering all this on Buy Me a Coffee. You can get a membership to read those chapters. Those chapters won't be on Wattpad because they're just extra scenes and don't change anything about the story which is completed here on Wattpad already and is not leaving this platform.

Anyway, if you're not yet done with Taekook from Yours, Taehyung and want to read them some more along with Jae, do get a membership on my Buy Me a Coffee!

If there are any specific scenes that you want to read in the bonus chapters, you can go to the commission section and mention it there. Request the scenes you want to read in the bonus chapters of 'Yours, Taehyung'. It could be smut with some specific kinks, domestic fluff, cute scenes featuring Jae or drama in the Jeon household. Just request whatever you want to read, I'll try to make it as interesting as I can :)

 Just request whatever you want to read, I'll try to make it as interesting as I can :)

My Buy Me a Coffee link is posted on my message board and bio. The ones who can't pay through BMC can use UPI and I'll activate their membership from my end.

See you guys!

hershey_y