𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟴

"Now where would you like your mark and what color," Mira asked. "On my right upper thigh and in light blue," I asked, lifting my skirt a little for the area I wanted. She stamped the mark on my thigh in my desired color and I was so happy. I went to Natsu to show him, noticing he was standing next to some people. "Hey Natsu look, I'm officially part of Fairy Tail," I said, showing him my mark. When he looked at my mark he blushed and said "uh great," and looked everywhere but me. I chuckled and walked closer to him.

"Oh I want you to meet my friends," Natsu said, pointing towards some people. "The redhead is Erza Scarlet, the blue cat is Happy, and the stripper here is Gray," Natsu said, introducing me to his friends but also noticing that Gray was only in his underwear.

"Hi, nice to meet you all. I'm glad to know Pinkie was able to make some friends with how hot-headed he can be," I said. Natsu then glared at me but I just smiled at him. "Pinkie... I'm using that," Gray said. "No, only [Name] can use that name," Natsu said. Chuckling could be heard from the cat and Erza. "I like her," Happy said. "I would have to agree, it's nice to finally meet you [Name]," Erza said. "Finally?" I questioned. "Aye," the cat said. "Yeah Natsu would always talk about you," Gray said.

"Really, you missed me that much," I said, teasing Natsu. "Maybe," was all he said while looking in the other direction. I chuckled at his reaction, "still stubborn as always," I said. All of his friends were nodding in agreement with me and I saw Natsu side-eyeing me but had a small smile on his face. "Now I feel like I'm forgetting something more like someone-," that's when I remembered about Luna, 'she probably fell asleep' I thought. I looked to the stairs and started shouting "LUNA!!, Get your ass out here Luna!."

That's when I saw a little black cat slowly fly around the corner. As she got closer I noticed that her eyes were still closed but she still flew in my direction. She had a target which was right into my chest. I sighed and held her so her head was still on my chest. "Really?" I said. "What can you blame me their soft... like marshmallows," I rolled my eyes and looked toward everyone to see Natsu and Gray had a light tint of pink on their cheeks. "Well, I have some people for you to meet so after you can go back to sleep, ok?" I asked softly. "Yes ma'am," she said, opening her eyes sleepily.

"Ok this is Erza, that's Gray, that's Happy, and this is Natsu," I pointed to each of them. After hearing the name Natsu she woke up and flew out of my grasp and flew towards Natsu. "Wow you found Natsu!" she said happily. She flew in circles around Natsu, examining him. "You know [Name]," Luna said as she came back to me. I gave her a confused face until she whispered "He is cute," with a grin on her face.

I blushed 50 shades of red. "LUNAA!" I shouted at her only for her to laugh and land on my head. "What did she say," Happy said, flying up to me. "N-nothing," I said fake smiling. "So you have a flying cat too," Grey asked. "Yup." "Is that all she can do?" Grey questioned.

"Hey I'm more than just a cat who can fly, I'm a giant cat GRRRR," she said as she stood on the table next to Happy. Everyone started chuckling as Luna kept growling. I shook my head and walked towards Luna petting her on her head, seeing her glare at Grey.

"Pipe down Luna, and no, she can do transformation magic, one of her forms is a demon cat," I said. All their eyes went wide in shock at what I said. "That sounds cool, can we see?" Natsu asked. "Yes, let's go outside," Luna said as she flew outside with Natsu Happy, Erza, Gray, and I following behind.

Once we got outside Luna started transforming. She glowed purple and blue as she transformed and everyone's mouths flew wide open. She was tall as half of the Fairy tale guild. Her eyes were solid white and she had two tales. "Cool right," I said as I saw them nod their heads and I couldn't help but chuckle. Once Luna turned back to her cute little self she flew and sat on my shoulder.

Then I heard her stomach growl. "I'm hungry," Luna said. "Hehe, yeah I can tell, I'm hungry too, y'all want to get something to eat," I asked. "Yeah we can eat here, Mirajane is good at cooking," Natsu said as he grabbed my hand and went back into Fairy tale. "What about fish, do we have fish," Luna asked. "Yeah! The best," Happy said, flying next to me and Luna. After that, we ate and celebrated for me and Luna joining the guild. Luna even got her mark, which was purple and on her back. We played games, listened to music, danced, and fought a lot. Like every 10 minutes there was a fight outbreak, but for the whole day, Natsu was by my side, unless he joined in the brawl.

. . .

(You are sitting next to Natsu, Erza and Gray sat across from us, and Happy and Luna were sitting next to each other on the table)

Towards the end of the day, we all sat at a table just talking from eating dinner. Erza and Grey were telling stories of Natsu and we couldn't stop laughing, well except for Natsu, he had a sour face from hearing the stories but was still enjoying himself. I was getting sleepy so I leaned my head on Natsu's shoulder. Natsu looked down at me and wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him. He leaned his head to my ear whispering  "Sleepy?" "Mmhmm," I said, leaning my head more on his shoulder. "Well, does that question still stand even after seven years later?" That's when I looked at him confused with half-lidded eyes. At first, I didn't know what he was talking about, but then I blushed remembering him basically asking me to move in with him when we were 10.

I buried my neck in Natsu's neck and I could hear him chuckling next to my ear. "So is that a yes," he whispered in my ear. I lifted my head and looked at him still a blushing mess and said "Yes." He had the biggest smile on his face. He got up from his seat and took my hands so I would get up too. That's when Natsu threw me on his shoulders and started walking towards the double doors. "Natsu what are you doing," I said as I punched his back. "I'm taking us home." I covered my face blushing again. Natsu then turned around and yelled "Happy! Luna! You guys coming!?" "Aye, sir! Yes sir!" they yelled and flew towards us. Natsu then walked out of the guild with me on his shoulder. Still having the sight of the Fairy Tale guild, seeing the people inside still having fun I smiled just thinking 'I found Natsu and I found a place to call home again.'

~tbc~