𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟰𝟱

"So what's going on outside?" I asked as Luna and Happy were flying back. "It's bad [Name] like really bad," Luna said freaking out. "We're doomed guys it's over, it's all over!" Happy said freaking out too and sweating buckets. "Guys calm down and tell us what you saw," I said as they were taking deep breaths.

They were still freaking out but I can see why. The building turned into a giant transformer and is writing a huge magic circle for a forbidden spell, abyss break, that is aimed at the Fairy Tail guild but also the city.

"What'll we do? We got to stop 'em," Natsu shouted freaking out like the lot of us. "I guess we have to find the power source of this giant, like we did for the cannon, and destroy it," I suggested and they agreed. "We should split up and start looking," Gray said. "Man are we ever gonna catch a break?" Elfman questioned. "You can say that again," I sighed.

We then split up going separate ways with Luna with me, Happy with Natsu, and Gray and Elfman going different ways.

I sighed as we ran down hallway after hallway getting lost in this crazy building. "Something wrong [Name]?" Luna asked, flying next to me. "I just this building is so big and we don't know what could be powering this thing," I said. "Don't worry well find it and stop like we always do," Luna cheered. "Yeah," I laughed and continued going down hall after hall.

As we turned down more hallways we ran into Natsu and Happy. I started chuckling walking up to him. "What's so funny?" he asked, smiling at me. "It's just we should have just gone together if we were going to meet up again," I said smiling back up at him. We stayed like that for a while, staring at each other and smiling.

"Ahhmm," we heard Luna clearing her throat. "I love how you guys are having a cute moment right now, but we have a giant we got to destroy." "Right," we blushed and continued running down the halls. We ended up in a grand hall of the building but got attacked and landed on our butts, but got up but didn't see anyone.

"How sad," a deep voice said as a small tornado appeared in front of us. The wind dispersed revealing a man in a big green cape and matching color top hat. "I will make your wings of fire and ice wither and fall, and all that will remain are two dragon corpses," he said looking down at the ground.

"BITCH WHAT?!" me and Natsu questioned staring at him, 'cause that was some wild shit he just said.

"My name is Aria," Aria said lifting his head to see his eyes were covered up with bandages and was crying. "I am the strongest of the Element 4, I've come in hopes of hunting dragons." "Is he for real crying?" I questioned tilting my head in disbelief. "Yeah he is," Luna said with her head tilted to the side also not understanding why he was crying.

"Let me guess, you're a wind wizard, right? I've dealt with your kind before," Natsu said, recalling the time he fought Erigor at the Eisenwald incident. "Yeah, but this guy's a lot stronger than Erigor," Happy said, worried. "He has me now," I said hoping Happy won't be as worried which looked like it worked.

With that, me and Natsu sent attack after attack at Aria but he dodged or blocked our attacks easily. Most of his attacks hit us, considering that they were mostly invisible, but I was able to move or use defensive moves against them while Natsu would get blow after blow. In the end, he had more scratches and wounds than me but we were still standing, panting.

Nonetheless, we kept fighting until we couldn't anymore. Aria did a surprise attack that felt like he was sucking our magic away. We couldn't do anything but Erza came in and dropped kicked his ass which stopped the spell he was doing. I was grateful that she came but also advised her not to fight considering she fainted early from the Jupiter canon. Regardless she stood her ground and was about to fight but before that happened Aria did something.