𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟰𝟳

Natsu POV

I woke up to the hearing of the low volume of the tv, still running with [show/ anime] on. I looked in the chair where Happy and Luna sat, still seeing they are asleep. I then looked down, still seeing [Name] sleeping on top of me, in my arms. A smile grew on my face looking at her, knowing she hadn't moved since last night when she kissed me.

I did fall asleep while we were watching tv, but when [Name] kissed me on the cheek, it woke me up. I acted like I was still asleep because one, I was still tired but two so she would sleep on top of me. I wished she kissed me on the lips, her full soft two-toned lips on mine, just the thought has me blushing.

I heavily sighed, wanting to kiss her, and [Name] started stirring up so I closed my eyes, to act like I was sleeping again. I felt her moving a lifting her head up off my chest, but  I didn't move a muscle, knowing her eyes were on me. I then felt her fingers glide through my hair and instantly withered in her touch. I pushed my head up more into her hand and tighten my arms around her, opening my eyes like I had just woken up.

I see [Name's] beautiful face, her long platinum hair falling down around us almost creating a curtain around us, and her golden brown eyes looking into mine. It was a breathtaking view.

"Good morning," [Name] whispered, making me smile up at her. "Good morning, did you sleep well on top of me," I teased. She looked away from me as her cheeks started turning red. "I um- y-yeah I did, did you, s-sleep well that is," she stuttered.

"Yeah I did, especially with you in my arms," I said. She blushed harder, shoving her head into my neck and her grip tighten on my hair. I chuckled too at her cute action. I looked towards her, her still being in my neck, and brushed her hair away from her face, seeing her still red face. Her golden eyes looked into mine, drifting to my lips like my eyes to her lips.

"Natsu.." [Name] said softly. "Hmm?" looking at her, still seeing her gaze stuck on my lips. "You should head out before the nurses come, so you won't get in trouble," she said but she didn't move an inch off of me. I didn't move either looking back at her lips with only one thought crossing my mind. 'Kiss her.'

"Yeah, I should," I said but contradicted with my actions. My hand still on the side of her face, gently pulled her closer to me. She didn't resist and leaned in closer our lips were ghosting each other. We were so close to kissing . . . until the door abruptly opened.

"Good morning [Name] you will be getting discharged today, but before that, the doctor wanted to do one more physical check-up- oh." The nurse saw [Name] on top of me, but [Name] quickly pulled away and got off my lap.

"Hey Sheila, sorry for that, Natsu was just leaving," [Name] said quickly, her face still red, but I can feel my cheeks blush a bit. "Oh it's fine, me and the other nurses have been knowing about Natsu's and the cat's night visits," the nurse said. "What?"' me and [Name] said, as I was getting up from the hospital bed, and the nurse started chuckling.

"Yeah the second night I was on call and was checking on you when I saw you guys, but you two and the cats were asleep and I didn't want to disrupt you guys. Plus you guys looked so cute cuddling together and I might have shown the other nurses, sorry," she said, softly laughing at the end. "Oh," [Name] said shyly, which I smiled. "Um is it ok for me to sign the discharge papers," I asked, changing the subject.

"Yes you can, I can show you the papers so you can get started and then the doctor will be here shortly to do your check-up," she said to us. The nurse headed out of the room with me following but before I left I smiled at [Name], with her sweetly smiling back at me. I winked at her before quickly catching up with the nurse to sign the discharge papers for [Name].