𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟱𝟯

Soooo we did the job and took down the cult, but, we basically destroyed half the town. Natsu burned everything, Gray froze everything he missed, and Erza. . . well she went on a rampage. I wasn't as bad but I used my water magic and flooded the place but I didn't destroy anything.

We had to pay for the destruction we caused with our reward money and it was a lot to pay for, so there wasn't much left plus we had to split it 7 ways so there really wasn't much at all. I know Lucy got hit the hardest with this because she has to pay rent out of all of us and I don't think she can pay right now.

So I went to the job request and saw a job for Lucy and the others that shouldn't be hard and that paid enough for Lucy's apartment and more. It was an advertising job for a theater, how hard could that be?

"Hey Lucy," I said walking up to the bar. Her head was laid on the tabletop as she was crying. "How are you doing?" Luna questioned but Lucy just kept crying. "Ok, ok," I said rubbing her back. "If this helps I found a job where the others can't destroy anything, and it's a good reward," I said. "Really?" she said and stopped crying which made Luna and I laugh. "Yes ma'am, " Luna said.

"Wow thanks [Name] we should head out tomorrow then," she said, smiling. "Oh, I'm not going to go this time," I said. "Whyyyy?" she whined. "Because when someone went on the recent job she ripped a couple of her stitches," Luna informed which was true. "Oh my gosh are you ok," Lucy asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, me and Natsu went to the hospital to get them restitched but they said absolutely no jobs for the time being," I pouted. "Oh," she said and looked down. "Don't worry since my magic is up I can do some healing spells to heal quicker but I will be back before you know it," I smiled. "Good," Lucy said, smiling and I smiled back.

. . .

The next day the five of them headed to Onibus, which is where the job is, which wasn't far. It took some convincing for Natsu to go but he eventually went, I couldn't have Gray be the only guy there, plus it's Lucy and Erza, they can be a handful to deal with.

So now I have the whole house to myself, with Luna of course but she was in her room. Since I can't go on any jobs right now I did a deep clean of the house which took a couple of hours and did a healing spell but that didn't take long. So I'm laying, in my bed, bored.

I looked to the side, at my dresser staring at the ice globe with the roses that Natsu gave me on the first day we met. I sighed thinking 'I wonder how the job is going for him?' That's when Luna came bursting into my room.

"[Naaaaame]" Luna said flying to my bed and plopping next to me. "Hmm?" "I'm bored." "Me too." Then there was this silence between us. I was thinking of something we could do to get rid of our boredom.

.

.

.

"Want to go shopping?" I asked. "Sure!" Luna exclaimed. We jumped off the bed and I quickly grabbed my purse and we headed out to the shopping district.

. . .

It's been a week since Natsu and the others had gone on the job request I gave them. Apparently, the advertising job turned into them becoming a part of the show.

"No way are you serious!" I exclaimed as Mira told me all of this. "I am see for yourself," she said handing me a flyer. It was true Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Lucy are now in the show and as the main act. Even Happy was in it. "Oh this is priceless," I said looking at the flyer. "Can I keep this?" I asked Mira for memories sake. "Of course, you can," she said and thanked her.