𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟱𝟲

So apparently, Loke is a celestial spirit and didn't tell us, obviously. Loke is Leo the Lion spirit, but now it makes sense why Luna and Happy always liked him or didn't mind being around him. He told us all of this and I guess he is still a part of the guild, I think, but Lucy is the holder of his key now so she kind of owns him.

Lucy also told us that he almost disappeared from existence and I got mad at him for even thinking of doing that and sort of beat him up but not too bad just a slap here and there. Sure he is a man whore but he is still part of Fairy Tail.

"Shouldn't you be resting up back in the celestial world after being in this world for like 3 years," I asked a little worried. "I'm doing a lot better than I was, I just wanted to say hi," he said, rubbing his cheek that I slapped. "Well, that, and I couldn't wait to see Lucy again."

My eyes went big and I looked at Lucy who was blushing a little. I looked back at Loke who was looking at Lucy and then back at me and winked at me. 'Oh, he likes Lucy.' "Oh ok," I said. That's when Luna and Happy started teasing her like they would do me with Natsu, which Lucy didn't take a liking to.

"So excuse us, we need to have a little chat about our future together," Loke said and scooped Lucy into his arms, princess style. I laughed as Lucy was screaming for help to get out of his arms. "Also, I got you something," Loke said.

Then he stuck out 6 tickets from his pocket. "What are these," Lucy said but they looked like resort tickets. "Are those resort tickets?" I questioned. "Yeah, you did so much for me, it's the least I could do," Loke said to Lucy. We were surprised but happy about it, doing our little happy dance about visiting a beach resort. "I already gave Erza her ticket, hope you guys have a good time," Loke said but we weren't paying attention, too happy about going to a resort.

"Come on, chop-chop, no lollygagging," we heard Erza and stopped dancing. She was already packed and changed into beach attire. "Now, hurry, or I'll leave you behind." Lucy and Gray were shocked but I was happy she was getting into the spirit.

"You heard the woman go back home and start packing!" I said. "Aye ma'am," everyone said while Lucy let out a hearty laugh.

. . .

We immediately started packing for who knows how long we were staying we just wanted to hurry up before Erza left without us. Once we got there there were two rooms under Loke's name, one for the boys and one for the girls. We were across the hallway from each other. I was handed the keycard and gave one to Gray cause he is more responsible than Natsu and Happy and I kept the other for the girls.

Once the girls and I got to the room we all gasped. It was a big room with a great view of the beach and an open living room with a flat-screen TV. There were two bedrooms and the bathroom was big and clean; it looked like a beach house.

"Oh my gosh, " Lucy said first. "Oh you have to thank Loke somehow for this," I said still star stuck at the room. "Agreed," Luna and Erza said as we plopped on the bed. It felt like what I think a cloud would feel like. I swear I almost fell asleep but Erza threw a pillow at me. "Hey!"

"No time for chit chat we are going to the beach," Erza declared. "Yes ma'am," we said. We took turns changing into our swimsuits even Luna had on.

Lucy had a cute two-piece white bikini on, Erza had a purple bikini, Luna had a new pretty pink one-piece swimsuit with a skirt that we bought when shopping, and I just had a black one-piece swimsuit.

"What no change [Name]," Luna said. "What are you talking about?" "I'm talking about the sexy red bikini I made you buy," Luna said. When we went shopping I saw the bikini Luna was talking about but didn't think it would look right on me, but Luna insisted I buy it, so I did to shut her up.

"Well too bad I didn't pack it," I said. "I know that's why I packed it!" Luna exclaimed getting said bikin out of my suitcase. "Luna!" "What look at it, you should wear it." "I have to agree [Name], that will look really good on you," Erza, said. "But isn't it kind of revealing," Lucy added. "And compared to yours," Luna said which was true.

Lucy's bikin was practically underwear. Showing off almost all of her crotch, her ass and her boobs were spilling out of the top. Lucy blushed embarrassed and shut up.

"Put it on, put it on, put it on," Luna chanted. "Alright, alright, if you shut up," I said snatching the bikini from her. I changed and Luna and Erza smirked nodding their heads, approving it.

"We all look goooood," Luna said and we laughed in agreement, but Lucy had a tight lip smile. We packed our beach bags and were about to head out but I stopped everyone. "Waittt! I want to take a picture," I said looking for- "Ah found it."

I packed a cute light blue Polaroid camera and packed some extra film. "Ok everyone say beach day!" I cheered. "Beach day!" They cheered and a bright white flash semi-blinded our eyes but took the photo. The film dispensed out but we had to wait for it to develop.

We then headed out seeing the guys were already outside. "Oh perfect I want a picture of you guys," I said getting the camera. "Seriously," Gray and Happy groaned. "Yes now get together like you like each other, you too Natsu," I said seeing as Natsu wasn't moving. "Natsu.." said but he wasn't moving.

I looked at him and he was staring at me, at my body. His eyes were low, dark, and hungry like he was going to eat me alive. "Natsu, you good," I said getting him out of whatever trance he was in. "Yeah, picture," he said and hurriedly went next to Gray. I shook my head and took a picture, it developing into a cute picture, Natsu and Gray standing next to each other and Happy on top of their heads.

We then headed to the beach but I grabbed Natsu's hand as the others went on so it was just us two. "Are you sure you're good, you weren't entirely here. "Yeah you just look hot in this swimsuit," he said, his hands on my waist as his eyes were looking me up and down.

"I um- uhh y-you want to take a picture together," I stuttered blushing. "Sure," he smiled. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as I got the Polaroid ready. "Ok ready," I said smiling. "Yeah," he said. I counted down getting the photo ready but then I felt something on my cheek as I pressed the button.

It was Natsu's lips. I didn't realize what happened till after the flash. My cheeks blushed red as I looked at him in shock. Our lips were so close.

"Guys we're going to leave you if you don't come on!" Lucy said, running back to us. "Yeah, yeah we're coming," Natsu said walking down the hall. I looked at the developed photo and there it was, Natsu kissing me on the cheek. I blushed smiling at the photo.

"You coming [Name]," Lucy said in an attitude voice, but I was too engrossed in the photo. "Yeah," I said dreamily, walking down the hallway, smiling down at the photo, not realizing that Lucy was glaring at me.

~tbc~