Memories 🥀

If I had a flower for every time I thought about you,
I could walk in my garden forever

If I had a flower for every time I thought about you,I could walk in my garden forever

Pathetic. Humans are pathetic. They love taking risks. Just like a moth to a flame they don't know where their foolishness leads to. Mmm fresh human blood, looks like I am not gonna be holding myself back anymore.

I walked to the palace stepping on the dry twigs and leaves. The sunlight coming through the leaves, burning my skin. But this was not even a fraction of the pain I have been feeling. The scent of flowers soothing me just like her presence did.

I walked inside the courtroom as the guards bowed down on their knees, showing respect or perhaps fear. I gave a subtle nod making them stand up. Positioning myself on my throne, I looked down at the intruder that was caught by the guards. This bastard has the guts to get into my castle and try to light up Vivian's room on fire; Where all her memories laid. I shifted my gaze from the glass of wine I was holding on, to him and this was enough to make him tremble with fear. "My l-lord I..I was forced to do t-this, lady Valarie made me d-do this......please spear me my lord".

He kept on begging and it didn't bother me a bit. Whatever humanity I showed was just because of her love I indulged myself in. He fell at my feet begging for mercy but he knew what his fate was. I looked down on him.

Those who dwell in darkness lose their path to the surface. That is where they belong. That is where 'I' belong. And I love it. Each drop of misery I gain exhilarates me. I could never have enough of one's pain, one's blood. I crave it to fulfill the thirst of the devil within me. I don't know when this bloodlust induced in me but I don't regret it either. I don't need anything but to quench my thirst for despair. I don't want to rule the abyss, I want to become the abyss.

I love being a sinfully heartless devil. That is where 'I' belong.

"Please lord, I won't repeat it again. Lady Valerie said she would harm my family if I didn't do this. Please forgive me, my lord" He sobbed, struggling to get out of the thorny rope he's tied up in. There is something but a human's suffering which entices me. It excites me whenever I see someone crawling under me to beg for mercy. It reminds me I am not among the saints, I love each whimper I gain from my victims.

I looked to my right, there stood the Duke, Kim Seokjin, one of my trusted men. His face was devoid of emotions. He wasn't a fan of killing people but had no choice but to assist me because he made that promise to my father who was on his deathbed. He only drank blood from animals since he didn't want to kill humans. I'm very disappointed in his morals. What vampire doesn't want to drink fresh warm blood from a human? I shrugged my shoulders. I looked ahead at the filth who was wriggling on the floor trying to find a way to escape. Too bad.

"You didn't do anything wrong." I replied, lips curling from one side darkly, bending to his level, moving my hand to Jin hyung. He gave me my special dagger, I love how sinfully it was carved, it fits perfectly around my fingers as I traced it around his throat.