The Ball 🥀

Sometimes being surrounded by everyone is the loneliest,
because you'll realize you have no one to turn to.

Sometimes being surrounded by everyone is the loneliest,because you'll realize you have no one to turn to

"Well well if it isn't our Queen Katherine.." he said in a mocking tone. This moment was interrupted by someone I definitely didn't wanna see again. I turned around to face him. Jungkook's grip on my waist tightened. "What an unpleasant surprise, Junghwan...Are you so lonely that you have nothing else do except stalking us?" I remarked, smirking.

"That tongue of yours is gonna get you in a lot of trouble" he whispered but enough for us to hear. "Don't ruin this. Get out before I lose my temper" Jungkook warned. "Alright!" He shrugged his shoulders and walked away, laughing. That guy is too childish, I scoffed. "Come on let's meet others" he suggested. I nodded, not wanting to create a scene.

 I nodded, not wanting to create a scene

The palace was swarmed by rich people. He literally dragged me to a group of people but only two stood out. They looked like a couple and I saw them walk in together too. The girl was the one who was staring at me earlier. She still didn't seem to change her stance. "Katherine, this is Jimin and Jihyo. They're my childhood friends." Jungkook said gleefully. I smiled at them. Jihyo was standing beside Jimin, not giving him even a little space. Weird. I looked specifically at Jimin, trying to recall where I've seen him. "Don't think too hard, you'll find out eventually." Jimin smiled.

" Jimin smiled