Watchful 🥀

Maybe 'forever' was a word meant for memories and not people

I was really tired when I woke up in the morning. I have to get used to the fact that I am adopted. Ugh I don't know anymore. I should just get ready for school. I wore a simple green dress. I headed to college and got into some drama as soon as I stepped in the classroom.

"Hey ! Nerd ! Come here." The queen bee called me. I went to her. "Why did Mr.Jeon call you yesterday ?" Seriously this is what she wants to know. "Why don't you stop sticking your plastic nose into other's business , it's actually pathetic." I said looking at her in a mocking tone.

"You- ...I asked him if he wanted help but he refused my help and asked you, WHY ? " I just tried walking past her as I didn't wanna start a fight. She pulled my hair causing me fall down she looked down on me and starting spitting words which pissed me off.

"Your parents- who knows if they found you in the streets, they don't give a fuck about you, and no one wants you then why the fuck are you trying to steal what I want, huh !?" She hissed. oh you're fucking done. I bounced up and swung my leg giving her a kick on the stomach causing her to hit her back on the wall.

She groaned holding her stomach "You fucking bitch! How dare you ?!" She yelled. I stormed towards her making her flinch. I crouched down and smirked at her. "I have tried being nice to you but looks like you don't deserve it....This is the last warning you get, I hope there's no next time because I'll break your fucking limps off." I walked away from the classroom targeting the college garden.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. That wasn't me, I don't know what took over me. I will have to apologize before I get in trouble. She will try to get me expelled from school. I started running back to my class and that's when the principal came over the intercom.

"Katherine Park, please report to the principal's office." He spoke. Shit what do I do ? I entered the office hesitantly, scared about what the principal is going to say. " Hmm Miss Park take a seat.... I am guessing you know why you're called here." I started sweating.

"Sir, I can expl-" before I could say anything he cut me off "No explanations are needed, I am sorry to say this.....you're getting expelled." He stated simply. I widened my eyes and looked straight at the principal. Not a hint of guilt in him.

"But sir-" I opened my mouth only to get interrupted by him again." I said no excuses are needed anymore it's already decided, you will receive the TC by the end of the week. You may go now." he said opening one of the files and started doing his work. I looked down clutching my skirt, tears threatening to fall. "I said get out!" he shouted.

I hurriedly walked to the door and pushed it, bumping into a hard chest "Are you okay?" I heard a deep yet comforting voice full of concern, I looked up with my moist eyes to see Mr.Jeon. I said I was fine as I didn't want him to see me crying. I bowed and ran away leaving him confused.

Why ? Why is this happening to me ? This was my only chance to make a change in my life, I wanted to graduate from the Soeul University but...... I broke down crying. I stayed like that for a few minutes and stood up wiping my tears away with the sleeve of my shirt.

I started walking home.....'home' not for me. There's no one waiting for me, just to give me a smile when I return home. Serve me food lovingly. Care about me....All I want is a little love....Is all I want too much to ask?

*Time skip*

The week went by pretty fast, today I have to go get the TC. I sighed and pushed the principal's door open after knocking. Huh who is this? I looked at him confused "How may I help you, Miss Park?.....oh silly me let me introduce myself , I am Kim Soekjin . I am assuming you're here for the TC?" hearing the last part made my heart beat race.

I looked down ready to receive it. "But there's no need for that, Miss Park." he stated. I shot my head up. "But why sir ?" I asked nervous and surprised "We have looked into the matter and we discovered that Miss Donovan has been bullying students and doing other things against the rules, we are taking necessary actions as all are considered equal here."

I couldn't believe what my ears."S-so I am free to go ?" I asked amused." Yes, Miss Park." He gave me a reassuring smile making me smile too. I bowed thanking him and went out of the room. I walked through the hallway happily swinging my arms.

I smirked watching her walk through the hall

I smirked watching her walk through the hall. Hmm looks like my Aurora is happy. I am always going to keep you happy. Even it means taking someone's life. My eyes darkened thinking about how that trashy principal made my Katherine cry. I ruffled my hair remembering how fun it was tearing him limb by limb. Anything for you, princess.....

How will Jungkook make Katherine his ? Is Katherine going to accept him? Guess we'll find out

How will Jungkook make Katherine his ? Is Katherine going to accept him? Guess we'll find out.Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😊 Please don't forget to vote. Stay tuned!

 Stay tuned!