Bounded 🥀

If I told you about the darkness inside of me,
Would you still look at me like I am the Sun ?

If I told you about the darkness inside of me,Would you still look at me like I am the Sun ?

I shivered under his gaze. He put pressure on my hips causing me to hiss. I tiptoed and gave him a quick peck scared for my life. "That's not how you kiss, princess." He held my nape, tilting my head and smashing his lips on mine. I was too scared to struggle as he asked for entrance. I pressed my lips into a thin line not giving him any satisfaction.

He harshly squeezed my breast and shoved his tongue in when I gasped. I started going out of breath but he showed no signs of stopping. I hit his rock hard chest with my tiny hands, struggling to breathe. He finally let go and rested his forehead against mine as a string of saliva connected both of our lips. "Now that's called a kiss." He stated and let go of my hips, unwilling. He pulled himself away from me and walked to the window.

He turned around and looked at me as I held the hem of my sweat shirt looking anywhere but him.  He smirked and jumped down the window expertly as if he has done that many times. I ran and closed the window, locking it. I was scared....no that would be an understatement. I was petrified. The room lit up as the electricity was back again. I entered the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was covered in sweat. That's when the necklace caught my attention. It was a beautifully made ruby pendant.

This pendant seems so familiar

This pendant seems so familiar. I just don't know why. I laid on the bed thinking about what to do next. Why is he after me ? What does he want from me ? All these questions were left unanswered as I slipped into the dreamland where everything was perfect. But perfect is far from what was real. It was like everything in this world just wants to see me go down. When am I going to find happiness ? This was left unanswered too.....

I woke up early and got ready for college...wait let me correct that, got ready to go to my doom. I reached college and saw Taehyung running to me "Hey Kat ! How have you been ? I wasn't able to attend college since I had some work in my hometown." He explained as I looked at him confused. "I don't remember asking tho." I replied smirking as he held his heart and acted like he's hurt.

I laughed at his cuteness. "You have a cute laugh." he stated as he pinched my nose. "Hey ! That hurts..." I complained. He started running to class and I chased him. "Wait till I get my hands on you, brat!" He was fast. I stopped to catch my breath as I was not an athletic person. That's when a hand pulled me so fast that I couldn't comprehend what just happened.

I was thrown on the floor harshly. I looked up, only to meet his stone-cold eyes...Mr.Jeon... he took slow step towards me as I started backing away . My back hit the wall. His eyes flickered to red then back to deep brown. He crouched down and caressed my cheeks which were now wet with tears. I just can't help but be terrified of him. He raised my chin and looked deep in my eyes."Who gave you the permission to be with other boys, huh ?" He questioned calmly. But I could sense that this was the calm before the deadly storm. "Didn't I tell you that you're mine ?" It was not a question, it was just a reminder. I was awfully silent and this was pissing him off. "Answer me, princess." He said through his gritted teeth. I was too scared to even get a word out.

"Hmm I guess you want it the hard way." He paused and caressed my neck. " I didn't wanna do this, but you leave me with no choice" I didn't understand what he was talking about but I was damn sure it's not anything good. He leaned to my neck and licked my collar bone. I hated the way he made me feel. I came out of my chain of thoughts when he bore his sharp fangs into my skin. Sinking it deeper as an ear piercing scream tore out of my throat. I didn't have the energy to fight back. The pain was too much to bear. I felt him drawing my blood out and devouring each drop being the merciless monster he is.

He finally pulled out his fangs which felt like after an eternity. My blurred vision was making it hard for me to do anything. "So sweet." I could see him licking the rest of my blood which was dripping down his mouth. "Now that I have marked you, there's nothing you can do to escape from me. You are bound to me." I couldn't think clearly but the only word that slipped out of my mouth was "Why...." He wore his devilish smirk again and whispered in my ear. "Because you're mine and you're bound to be mine." Those were the last words I heard before I let the darkness engulf me.

" Those were the last words I heard before I let the darkness engulf me

Yo yo wassup ! Hope you guys enjoyed this part. Stay tuned!

 Stay tuned!