Villain 🥀

The villian will always be the villian,
if the hero tells the story

The villian will always be the villian,if the hero tells the story

My mouth was left partially open. He's a Vampire hunter ? What does that mean ? I am mad at him for hiding who he was. I thought our friendship was more than this. I looked at him coldly "Who are you?" He seemed taken aback seeing my change in behavior. "A Vampire hunter, I am a part of the Hunters family 'Kim'.

My family has been hunting vampires for centuries. We loathe these blood sucking creatures and we have made it our mission to save the innocent lives which are being snatched away by these disgusting creatures. Hope you got the answer to your question." The work they are doing is very dangerous. "But isn't doing this risky...what about your safety?" I asked concerned.

He just chuckled "Dying because of helping people and saving them is better than living as a coward." I looked at him amused. "The knife...is it gonna kill Mr.Jeon?" I asked hesitantly. His eyes visibly darkened "Yes, because I used vervain on the knife." I knit my eyebrows together as he took that as a hint. "Vervain is a herb which is fatal to Vampires and a stake at heart can also kill it. You have to learn how to defend yourself. If you want I can teach you." He stated.

But I was overwhelmed with all this. I needed some air, I grabbed my bag. "I need some space." saying that I walked away from him. I thought about the things that were happening around me. There are Vampires and Vampire hunters....that's all good. But why the hell are they after me ?!

I walked out of the gates not putting much thought into the fact that I am gonna get in trouble for skipping so many classes. I went to the boutique as I had not worked a shift for long. The boss was kind enough to give me some time off. But if I don't work the coming days, I will be fired for sure. I walked into the store as I saw everyone moving out of my way. It was like I have a plague or something.....No it looks like they are doing this out of fear.

But why ? Nah I am thinking too much. I finished my shift but the whole time no one said a word to me. I wonder what's going on. I changed my clothes and walked out of the boutique. Even Ari didn't talk to me the whole time. What if she is sick ? I'll ask her tomorrow because definitely doesn't look like she wants to talk. But right now I am really tired.

I am sure my bed is waiting for me. I walked in the shower as cold water hit me giving me relief. I didn't see mom or dad today. Dad must be working late but what about mom. She's probably at the mean aunt's house. I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom. A cold breeze blew making every hair on my body stand up.

I felt that Mr.Jeon was around, no it's Jungkook, he doesn't deserve my respect. There was something ominous about the name. I saw the window left open. As I walked closer to the window. I saw a silhouette of someone sitting on the chair. I screamed at the top of my lungs as the shadow stood in front of me in a flash.

I turned around to run through the door as it was my only hope but that too was shattered by it. The shadow took slow steps towards me. The bright moonlight which shone through the window hit his face. My breath hitched when I saw Jungkook in front of me. There's no way, I saw him being killed. "Thought you were free of me now ?" His deep, velvety voice echoed through the room giving me chills.

The usual gentleness in his voice was lacking. "You can run from me but never escape from me. You are bound to be mine and you'll always be mine whether you like it or not. I am the Villain and your fate is to be this Villain's." He clutched onto my towel as my eyes widened. "Your smile, each of your breath, your body, your soul, everything is mine and you have no choice but to accept it." I struggled under him. He pulled me close by my fore arm as my naked chest collided with his clothed one.

He ran his nose up and down my neck, inhaling my scent. "Maybe you think that you can hide, I can smell your scent from miles." He wore his sadistic grin as tears made it's way through my cheeks. He wiped my tears with his index finger and rubbed them between his fingers and looked me in the eye as his eyes flickered to crimson red color. "Hmm, I know but I can't get away either. I'm thirsted by desire."

He tucked a few hair strands behind my ear as his hands traveled to my bare back

He tucked a few hair strands behind my ear as his hands traveled to my bare back. "My senses are dulled by the attraction that captivates me. The moment we met each other's eyes.....I feel an endless thirst. I know you get déjà vu" He whispered the last part in my ear and leaned in taking me in his arms. My head started aching really bad as I clutched onto my hair but he just observed me. I saw the flashing images again. It was......

(Imagine that it's Jungkook and Katherine in the pic 😂)

It was me..... with Jungkook ! We were lying on the grass embracing eachother. What are these....Are these my memories? He kissed me out of nowhere breaking my chain of thoughts....

Yoooo hope you guys enjoyed this part. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !