Solace 🥀

The worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else
because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.

The worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone elsebecause your heart still belongs to the one who broke it

Few months later....

I ran around the house as the puppies chased me. I saw Taehyung standing in the kitchen sipping on his coffee. I targeted him and ran in that direction. He chocked on his coffee and widened his eyes as I sped towards him. My idea was to take a risky turn away from him to get the puppies to clash on him but I tripped on the carpet and fell straight into his arms.

Thank god he cushioned the blow or else I would've had to get a dentist's appointment after falling on my face. But I didn't give up and fled the scene as Taehyung's white T-shirt had turned into a coffee stained T-shirt. Wait is a T-shirt (tea shirt) still a T-shirt if we spill coffee on it? Or is it a coffee-shirt now? Damn it, this is not the right time for this.

I ran outside, into the backyard which was covered by snow. I looked back to see if I was being followed and had to run faster since the puppies almost caught me. As if like tripping just a few minutes ago was not enough, I tripped on snow ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ as soon as hit the snow, the puppies attacked my hands and legs nibbling on them.

Their little paws stepping on me and running around in joy cause they caught me. I pulled out a few treats from my back pocket and taunted them as they began to whine. I showed the treats in front of their faces and led them onto a wooden stool. The three of them lined up on the stool and opened their mouths in the hope of a treat being thrown inside. Their eyes showed the love they had for the treats.

I was feeling betrayed to say the least

I was feeling betrayed to say the least. I gave each of them few treats, of course distributed the treats equally. I can't risk being bit by these babies for being unfair. These babies were sadly left by their mother as she died while giving birth to them. Taehyung had been taking care of them for the past 3 months. I patted them as they kept on wagging their tiny tails in ecstasy of having treats. I kissed their foreheads with love and they jumped off the stool, running back and forth in the snow. Good thing they're huskies and love playing in the snow.