Escape 🥀

I envy people that know love.
That has someone who takes them as they are.

I heard someone sniffing and crying. I tried opening my heavy eyes. I blinked them a few times trying to adjust to the lighting coming through the curtains. My eyes followed the sound and to my surprise I saw Esther in the corner of the room crying. "What h-happened, Esther?" I could hardly make words come out with my sore throat because I was screaming all night.

She immediately wiped her tears and pulled me into her warm embrace. "I am s-sorry that you have to go t-through this..." she kept crying. "Your b-body.." I didn't know what she was talking about. I limped and held on to the walls to walk to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror as I screamed in horror. My body...it looks like I have been attacked by an animal. Belt marks everywhere, some of them bleeding...bite marks with clotted blood on it. My thighs and hands covered in scratches all over. I broke down on my knees, covering my face with my palms. I am surprised I still have tears to shed.

Esther ran to me and hugged me again. "Please don't cry Katherine..." I cried more not being to take in the horrid things that's happening. "Please leave me alone..." I muttered out. "But Kathe-" I cut off Esther "Please!...Just go..." she hesitantly walked away, leaving me alone. I wailed as I let out everything I was holding in. "WHY ?!?....why me.." I cried and cried as I felt my energy getting drained out. I sniffed as I drifted into sleep.

I woke up feeling sore but the pain was a little better. I inspected my body and saw that all my wounds were dressed and the bruises were coated with some kind of thick ointment. I somehow wore a dress and walked to palace garden. I looked at the leaves fluttering in the wind. A gush of wind passed by me, soothing my nerves. A lone tear slid down my cheek. I can't take this anymore.

It hurts everywhere. I can't......I just can't. I have to get out of here. I have to! I will get out of here! I ran to the palace grounds even though it's impossible for me to bear the pain. I noticed that the soldiers didn't have senses like Jungkook. They couldn't catch my scent and didn't hear me coming there. I threw a big pebble far away from where I was standing.

The guards ran in that direction. Dumb bitches. I climbed onto the wall which was covered with thorny creepers. I clutched on the leaves of the creepers letting out a small cry. I ignored the pain because all that mattered was getting out of this hell hole. I almost climbed to the other side. But someone's furious voice stopped me in my tracks.

"KATHERINE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?!" he screamed. My heart beat picked up its pace. No no god please don't let me get caught. "I WILL DRAG YOU THROUGH HELL IF I CATCH YOU SO BETTER COME DOWN YOURSELF!" never in a million years.

I jumped to the other side of the wall. Ahh my legs. There are thorns everywhere. I started running into the darkness, not knowing where to run to. I don't care as long as it's away from him. My feet were bleeding as I stepped onto twigs and dry leaves. My breathing was audible to my ears as I desperately sucked in more air.

My blood ran cold when I heard the voice of someone's footsteps following me. No no I can't get caught. I could feel my legs giving up. The footsteps behind me got closer and closer. Before I could take my next step, a force got me pinned on the dirty soil. I cried out when I sensed who it was. "I told you not to fuck with me.....now I'll fuck you up."

He glared at me as I started whimpering. "Please let me go..." my last futile attempt. He was still on top of me, breathing down my neck. "You hurt me so much. You keep running away from me when the only thing I do is, love you with all my heart." He said acting like I cheated him.

I scoffed at his words. I couldn't stand him. Still pinned to the ground, I glared at him. "Love?...You call this madness 'Love'!?! You raped me every single day not even caring about what I am going through and locked me up here without my consent. You are just a fucking psychopath." I screamed not caring about the consequences.

There was a sickening silence after. The silence felt so loud. "I raped you?....." he mumbled as if he's asking himself, staring into the darkness of the woods. He then chuckled dryly. "After trying to fucking leave me, you have the guts to say I have hurt you. Even if I did hurt you it's because you deserved it !" He then held my hair in a strong grip causing my scalp to burn. I let out a moan in pain.

He yanked my head towards his face. Tears trickling my eyes when they met his glowing red ones. "You're mine whether you like it or not. I am a psychopath? I'll show you what a real one is like." He pulled me up and put me on his shoulders giving a deaf ear to my protests. The cool air in the forest was replaced with the suffocating one I am used to.

In a blink of an eye, we were in our room. He slammed the door causing me to flinch badly. All the bravery I tried to show was nothing in front of the fear of what he was going to do next. Maybe if I plead he will stop. But that was just a hope that was going to get me in more trouble. "Stop Jungkook !Just stop this madness please!" I fell down crying. His eyes flickered to blood red.

He took slow steps towards my trembling figure. "If you think loving you is madness..I am already addicted to this madness of having you." He breathed. "But I don't want any of this ! Please...you got what you wanted. Then why do you have to lock me up here !?!" He gripped my cheeks, making me whimper. "I have little left in myself...I must have you. The world may laugh;may call me absurd,selfish.....but it does not signify. My very soul desires you; it will be satisfied or it will take deadly vengeance on its frame."

Hope y'all liked this chapter. Take care and wishing you good health. Stay tuned!

 Stay tuned!