Startled 🥀

Sometimes the ones who hide,
Are the ones who want to be found the most

Sometimes the ones who hide,Are the ones who want to be found the most

I was walking to my class and just as I was about to open the door. The door opened from the other side making that person bumped into me. I let out a small scream as this person hit me pretty hard causing me to fall down. "Are you ok ?" I heard a deep voice laced with concern.

I saw a guy kneeling down looking at me concerned and guilty. I was going to say that I am ok but he cut me off. "Shit you scrapped your knee. Oh! I have a band-aid with me ! Lemme help you." He was about to touch my knee "I'll do it, thanks..." I mumbled while I shifted in my place uncomfortably.

He took that as a hint and gave me a smile, that's the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.... I stopped when I realized that I was staring at him. "Hi ! It's nice to meet you even though the situation wasn't that great haha. I am Kim Taehyung." He extended his arm pulling me up."Katherine... Katherine Park." I spoke with a small smile. He smiled again. His cheeks look so squishy.

But we became aware of our surroundings when someone cleared their throat catching our attention

But we became aware of our surroundings when someone cleared their throat catching our attention. It's was none other than Mr.Jeon. He looked pissed hmmm...oh shit he's pissed. We both ran inside the class and got seated.

He started teaching us but his voice was deeper and more stern than usual. I was distracted by Taehyung as he asked me to pass him my water bottle ahh this guy for real. I flinched when I heard Mr.Jeon's voice directed towards me. "Miss Park , please explain the topic I've taught now." He said calmly but I am damn sure this is the calm before the storm.

"I....S-Sir......I-I don't know sir " I said feeling embarrassed. "Talking in class and not paying attention. I am disappointed in you, Miss Park." He said with a hint of anger. "Detention after college." He chided. My eyes widened. I have never gotten detention before. I glared at Taehyung while he gave me an apologetic look. I mentally face palmed myself.

The rest of the day went by. It was lunch break now. As usual I sat alone but I saw Taehyung coming in my direction. He sat opposite to me. "What are you eating?" He exclaimed. Damn he sure does have a lot of energy. He inspected my dishes until one of them caught his attention.

"Wow Kimchi !" He screamed and snatched the kimchi from my plate. "HEY ! That's mine!" I shouted but he doesn't seem to be bothered at all. He stuffed his mouth with rice looking like a toddler. Hmm it's kinda cute. I looked at him, judging. "Ok ok don't make that face." He said pinching my cheeks. "OW !" I cried out in pain. "Here." He extended his plate and we shared his fried chicken.

Guess that's a good apology. He smiled again making me smile too. Not gonna lie he's showing the potential of a good friend. We talked the whole time but now it was time to go to class and we had different classes. After I was done with all the classes I had to go to the library for detention.

Mr.Jeon gave me a hell lot of work to do. All because of that brat Taehyung. I was doing the work but the sound of the rain pouring got my attention. I went to the window and looked outside. All the trees looking green and fresh. Tiny droplets sliding down the window, racing each other.

I touched the window as the coldness made me shiver slightly. It was so beautiful yet scary. It reminds me of someone but I just can't make out who." Having fun ?" I flinched when a deep voice echoed through the empty library.

"I am sorry Mr.Jeon, I'll complete it soon." I said making my way to the table but was stopped "No, it's ok. You can go home now." He stated I was happy yet sad somehow. I took my bag and headed out after bowing at him. I looked at my watch, it was 8:11 pm now. Shit I am screwed.

I ran through the heavy rain attempting to reach home but it was too difficult to see. I stood at the nearest bus stop thinking about what to do next. I saw a car coming in my direction which scared me but the window rolled down revealing Mr.Jeon. I was relieved. "Miss Park, I'll drop you home. It's not safe to stay here at night." My heart beats were now audible. I walked near his car "It's ok Mr.Jeon, I don't wanna trouble you." but he insisted.

Finally I gave up and got in the car. Call me dumb but I trust him. We were going to my house but the heavy rain wasn't helping it was too hard to see and there was a risk of getting into an accident. My eyes unknowingly turned towards him. My breath hitched.

How can someone be this hot? I was in a daze but was caught off guard when he called me

How can someone be this hot? I was in a daze but was caught off guard when he called me. "It's not safe to drive now. We will stop now and wait for the rain to stop. " I nodded agreeing with him.

I rested my head on the car window, enjoying the view. I felt someone's stare so I turned around only to see Mr.Jeon staring at me. His eyes were showing many emotions, unreadable. He caught me off guard when I saw him leaning in. What........

Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !