Care 🥀

It's hard to turn the page,
When you know someone won't be be in the next chapter,
But the story must go on

It's hard to turn the page,When you know someone won't be be in the next chapter, But the story must go on

Kat's pov

After waking up with puffy eyes and a throbbing headache, I got ready for college. These days are very strange as I always feel watched. Ha its just in my head. I walked to class and saw that Donavan and her gang was ignoring me. Good for both of us I guess. I am still suspicious about their behavior. Whatever I got better things to do. Next was Mr.Jeon's class. I am excited for his class since physics is my favorite subject and he teaches pretty well too. So that's a win.

He came into the class looking handsome as always. Did I just call my teacher 'handsome' ? No no I slapped my cheeks to snap out of it. He greeted everyone and started teaching. I paid attention well and answered all the questions he gave the class. I could tell the he was pretty impressed. He glanced often and I felt happy I don't know why.

His class ended soon and we have P.E next. To be honest I was pretty bad at sports. I was nervous too. The whole class was split into two teams as they were planning to play volleyball. Definitely not a fan of that idea. I was starting to get nervous as I had no idea how to even pick up the ball.

We all started playing and while I was getting a hang of it, I saw Donavan take the ball and serve it at full speed. The ball hit my thighs as I fell down and scraped my knees. This bitch..... I didn't wanna make a scene so I just silently excused myself and limbed to the nurse's office.
On the way I saw that Mr.Jeon was going somewhere in a hurry. He saw me and stopped in front of me looking at my bleeding knees.

He picked me up in bridal style; panicking me. He sprinted to the nurse's office and made me sit down. He kneeled down in front of me and started treating my wound. He smiled at me,I felt warm inside. Suddenly I clutched my head as it started to hurt pretty bad. These scenes flashing in front of my eyes..... what are these.

He looked at me, concerned

He looked at me, concerned. I didn't say anything as I didn't wanna worry him. No one really cared for me except my bestfriend. He kept stealing glances as he treated the wound to make sure that I was okay." How did this happen?" He questioned, seriously.

I didn't wanna cause trouble. "I-I tripped while playing volleyball." I lied. He just kept quiet "Take care of yourself " it was out of concern but it came out more as a threat. I feel strangely comfortable with him. I sat there for a few seconds thinking about what just happened. I smiled at myself and soon stopped as I was pretty sure I was looking like a creep.

Soooorrry fellas this chapter was short 🥲. I know it needs to be a lil more longer.....*that's what she said* sorry😭. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !