Give in 🥀

Grief is not as heavy as guilt,
but it takes more away from you

He kissed me passionately making me crazy but soon the reality woke me up as I started to struggle in his grip

He kissed me passionately making me crazy but soon the reality woke me up as I started to struggle in his grip. He attached his forehead with mine as we both took deep breaths in sync. "There's just inches in between us, I want you to give in" he whispered " I want your love" he said caressing my cheek. "No ! Never...You disgust me. You heartless monster ! I won't love you... I never will" I screamed at his face. He paused for a sec and gazed into my eyes. "Hate me then" he breathed. "Break yourself into a thousand pieces and deny me with each and every one of them. Because I am never letting you go." I am scared of him.......very much. His obsession with me is just petrifying.

"Is that hunter boy your lover ? Thought you could kill me and be with him?

"Is that hunter boy your lover ? Thought you could kill me and be with him?.....Vervain can only weaken me for a few hours. Why ? Because I am the king of vampires. I am invincible ! And I am not gonna kill him yet. Actually this is getting really interesting so tell your lover boy to try some new tricks to save you." He chuckled, his deep raspy voice giving me goosebumps.

*Mature content ahead*

"Now where were we" he kissed my neck as I gasped because of his roughness. He held my shoulders tightly, nibbling on my skin, leaving hickeys everywhere. I pushed him with full strength as he took a few steps back. "Now you don't like my touch, huh?...Don't make me kill your little hunter boy" he threatened as he took steps towards me. I tripped on the footrest and fell on the bed. He hovered over me, putting his weight on me to stop me from struggling more.

He pinned my hands above my head, tears were continuously flowing from my eyes "Please....why are you doing this to me?" I got my trembling voice out. "It's your fault" He ignored me and started going down, leaving kisses everywhere. But there was nothing sensual in it. He was so rough, that I felt my skin burning because of his kisses. I felt his hot breath on my inner thighs. Before I could react he thrusted his tongue in and continued licking my clit up and down as I clutched onto his hair.

I hate that my body was reacting to whatever he was doing. I came in his face as he licked me clean. I turned my head to the side because of embarrassment. Then I heard the sound of his belt unbuckling. He hovered over me fully naked. I felt his erect member poking me. He forced his way inside of me with one swift thrust. I screamed out loud, unable to ignore the pain that slashed through; Every cell of my body froze and it felt like he'd ripped me into two with his length.

His size and the force he used to penetrate me were too much.More tears slid down my face, making a mess. I felt torn down there. A satisfactory growl left his mouth and he pulled himself out before he hammered his way inside once again but with double pressure. My body jerked in pain and I screamed once again, "Ahhh !"and then he began moving in and out.

Giving me no time to adjust to his size or the pain.His animalistic pace made the bed shake and squeal underneath us. My body was vigorously trembling, I couldn't even move my hands because he had tied them to the bed so hardly. He used his free hand to grope my breast and pinch my nipple. The stinging pain erupting on the skin hit straight to my core. The humiliation, sorrow, helplessness-All the emotions made me ever more miserable.I couldn't take it. It was hurting so bad. "Stop it, please." I cried out.

"I am far from stopping, Katherine. Brace the pain, 'cause this is what I am giving you and you can only take what I give you." He slammed his cock deep within me, hitting spots that made me see stars behind my eyelids. "I beg you, Jungkook. I can't take this anymore!"
"You have to take this. Do you fucking hear me?" He spat and leaned closer to my face; All I saw in his eyes were possessiveness, anger and lust.

"This is what your destiny is. I am your destiny." He relentlessly dove in and out of my pussy, not even caring the slightest bit for the pain he was putting me through. He was like a sadist monster who only knew how to fulfill his hunger; Indeed he was a sadistic monster.He continuously moved in and out. My pulse increased, my heartbeats were at a rapid pace, and my sweat-covered body begged for an escape. There was nothing romantic or pleasurable in this encounter; It was bloody painful, yet in this trauma, there was a need for a release too.

"You are my property, Katherine, I'll use you in every way I desire, I'll control you the way want; Your tears, your screams, your scars they are all mine," His nails dug into my hip, drawing blood, "And you don't have a choice other than submission, do you?" He raised his left eyebrow, mocking me and kissed down my neck, leaving his marks all the way along. "I wish I had never met you."

The sob automatically left my mouth, tears ran down my cheeks. I couldn't describe my pain. Fucking me like a cheap slut he owned. "Wishes never come true," He chuckled darkly, "But nightmares do." I sobbed, looking away from him, avoided watching his face; I buried my face in the pillow, crying in helplessness. He then twitched inside me and released his hot seeds filling me up with a groan. He pulled me close and whispered "I love you....."

Credit for smut : @sinfulfantasizer
Hope you guys enjoyed this part. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !