Enough 🥀

Even the people who once fought for others tend to get weak and
eventually "give up"
and lose interest in the worth of fighting any longer

Even the people who once fought for others tend to get weak andeventually "give up" and lose interest in the worth of fighting any longer

This pain.....this is excruciating. I don't know if I can take it anymore. I slowly sat up on the bed. Looking around the room; everything was a mess. Torn pieces of cloth lying here and there... I was a mess too. Everything I ever lived for is gone. He killed them...Dad and Taehyung. He killed my Dad. The only one who truly loved me. I hate Jungkook but I don't wanna fight anymore.

There's no one for me to fight for anymore. I am a failure who couldn't even save my dad. I am just a burden on this earth. I slowly limped and stood up. I hissed when I felt the pain between my legs. Slowly walking towards the balcony, another hope filled me; the hope to be free from everything. As long as I am alive, he'll hunt me down. Not if I am gone....not if I am gone from this world.

I climbed up and I stood on the railing with my trembling legs. Maybe this is the best thing I can do. I closed my eyes and smiled. I can meet my Dad this way. "GET DOWN KATHERINE!" I heard Jungkook yell. My body started to quiver at the thought of him getting me. If he gets me then it'll be much worse than death. "Katherine calm down...come to me.." He requested in a sweet voice.

"DON'T YOU DARE ACT LIKE YOU LOVE ME !" I shouted. "You...you took everything from me..EVERYTHING!!" I paused. "I hate you and I'll always hate you.." I slowly let go of the wall, I was holding to prevent myself from falling. I fell into the depth. "KATHERINE!!" I heard Jungkook's panicked yell. But all I could think was being free from everything. The wind was resisting my fall but I was happy as I am falling to my freedom.

I closed my eyes ready to take the impact of the fall. I hit the lake that was right down the balcony. Sinking deep into the lake. I felt my airways getting blocked but it wasn't painful. I slowly felt my consciousness slipping away from me. But I felt someone's touch...I tried opening my eyes but I guess it was too late. I could see someone's image flashing in front of me. Who is that? But everything turned dark soon.

Why does it not hurt? I slowly opened my eyes

Why does it not hurt? I slowly opened my eyes. Am I dead? Where am I ?... I was laying on a bed. The room was red tinted. I stood up from the bed and looked around the room. There were many tools and whips!? It was not pitch black yet it was hard to see. I observed more. There were no windows in the room and only one metal door. There were some poles, that were connected to the ceiling and floor.

I felt someone's hands around me. I jerked and tried getting out of the grip of the person. "Let go of me!!" I screamed, oblivious of who's holding onto me. "Not in this life. Not ever." A deep, raspy voice mumbled. No no no this can't be happening. Jungkook....He's here? Why didn't I die ? He let go of me. I stumbled back. I could finally see him clearly. The same sinister smile plastered on his face.

The one that petrified me. "This must be a nightmare! This is not real !" I screamed, pulling my hair like a mad woman. "This is real and I'll show you what a nightmare is.." he breathed but his expressions screamed that he was gonna hurt me. Real bad. "Did you think death will save you from me ?...Did you think you can escape from me?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nothing. Nothing in this world can take you from me. Not even death." He kissed my earlobe. He slowly led me to the poles and held my arms, raising them to hold onto the pole. I heard something clanking. I felt a cold metal against my wrists. Are those cuffs!? I tried to get my hands free but was stopped by him. "Don't move.." he was really calm but that's what terrified me.

He stepped back after cuffing my legs too. "Did you love him that much, that you wanted to die for him?" He looked down. His blood red eyes shot at me. "Then why the fuck can't you love ME !?" He rushed towards me and tore my wet dress and underwear in one go. His eyes roamed around my body. I wanted to hide myself . Hide somewhere far away from his devilish eyes. He pulled his shirt in irritation.

He came forward and caressed my hips

He came forward and caressed my hips. His cold hands gave me goosebumps. Not being touched by anyone all these months, made my body more sensitive. "Did that bastard touch you like this?" he questioned. He walked around and stood behind me. He kissed my shoulders gently. "Kiss you like this?" He enquired again. He took my curls between his fingers and played with it. "Did he fuck you? You must have loved it, huh?" He kept on questioning me. I turned my face away in disgust as my eyes became teary.

He gripped my cheeks and forced me to look at him. "Fucking look me in the eyes, Katherine!" He shouted. His hands cupped my breasts, roughly causing me to moan in pain. "Stop!" I wiggled in my place, trying to get away from his touch. Suddenly everything came to a stop. I couldn't feel him touching me. I looked up at him. I was welcomed by a harsh slap on my face. My face snapped to the other side because of the force.

The taste of blood that had oozed out from my lips, was prominent. By now my cheeks were traced with tears. His hands, fisted my hair. He yanked my face towards him. "Ahh.." I cried. "All I need you to know is that you have no one. You only have me; to love and hate." He smirked. "If you can't love me, then hate me. I'm fine with that. You're mine and nobody can change that. Not even you...."

Yo yo wassup! How's everything going? Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned!

 Stay tuned!