Lie 🥀

The sea speaks more honestly
to those willing to drown

Previously,Why does she have to try to leave me ? Am I not enough? I walked to her and caressed her cheek with my knuckles

Previously,
Why does she have to try to leave me ? Am I not enough? I walked to her and caressed her cheek with my knuckles. "Please stay..." I pleaded. Tears rolled down my cheeks. After treating her wounds, I walked to the window and stared at the dark cloudy sky.

 After treating her wounds, I walked to the window and stared at the dark cloudy sky

I slightly opened my eyes as I gained my consciousness. I could see a very blurry image of Jungkook standing by the window. That's when the pain really hit me. I groaned when I tried to move my sore body. But that made him turn around. My breath hitched when I saw him walk to me. I tried to move back but my body couldn't cooperate.

He leaned down and looked into my eyes. "Princess, I don't want to hurt you. But you keep testing my patience. Why?..." he enquired in a threatening tone but the next thing he said shocked me. "Please please I can't hurt you...I don't want to hurt you. Just please don't leave me." He pleaded. I felt bad for him but that was gone when the things he did to me flashed through my mind.

"I promise I won't hurt you if you love me again.." I scoffed mentally. He had said that before. A lie....it's a fucking lie. I can't even look at him, loving him is far from what I intend to do. But I still kept my face emotionless. He groaned when he received no reply. He stood up and gripped his own hair, pulling it in frustration. "Fucking answer me !" He yelled making me flinch.

I can't risk being hurt again. It's better to act till I can get away from him for good. "Do you promise to love me !?" He shouted. I have to do this. I nodded my head reluctantly. "WORDS !" I crawled back, whimpering. "Y-yes I will l-love you" I whispered but audible enough for him. "Good" he smiled at me. I curved my lips up trying to look like I am smiling back.

"Now that that's decided. We have your coronation ceremony today to crown you as the Queen of Jeon kingdom" he stated. I looked at him confused. "But you have all theses wounds..we have to heal them" He paused as if he's thinking about a way. He should make his acting debut because he's definitely gonna beat Addison Rae.

I rolled my eyes at him. But the next thing he did surprised me. His fangs extended, pressing onto his lips. He bit his own wrist, drawing blood. What is he doing? Has he gone crazy?! Well he already was crazy... Has he gone more crazy ?! Blood dripping from his wrist. "Here drink this" my eyes widened. "What n-no!" I denied.