Beholden 🥀

Even though I always know the morning will come,
I want to stay in your sky like a star

Even though I always know the morning will come,I want to stay in your sky like a star

(There's is going to be mature contents in this story. I will stop giving the warnings now hehe)

I am in his car now. God knows where he's taking me. But I am darn sure it's nowhere I am going to be fond of. I have to be careful with my words or else he'll harm my loved ones. Should I ask him...just get over with it Kat! "Where are we going?" I asked him, trying to sound as harmless as possible. "To my palace" he replied without looking up from his laptop. Humph ! Palace it seems "probably a shithole" I whispered barely audible to human ear.

He leaned in "That pretty lil mouth of yours is going to get you in a lot of trouble, princess" he whispered in my ear. I fucked up, didn't I ? Should have just zipped it up. "Why not put that mouth of yours to some work, hmm?" He gestured me to look at his crotch, which had a visible bulge. I shook my head negatively.

His stone cold eyes on mine, it was flickering between red and brown. I slowly moved my trembling hands to his belt. I looked at him, hoping he would change his mind. "Your puppy eyes won't work on me, do it before I loose my temper." He said warning me. I unbuckled his belt and he raised a little so that I could remove his pants and boxers.

His member sprang out. Already so erect and large. Lines of veins were popping out of it. He ran his slender fingers along his length making me gulp. "Please I can't-" I tried speaking but he took that opportunity to shove his length in my mouth with full force. "Now take it all the way down and suck it well like a good girl" he said while going deeper in my mouth.

I gasped for air when the tip of his thing touched the back of my throat. But holding the back of my head in the position he kept fucking my mouth. My visions got blurry as tears accumulated in my eyes. He groaned in pleasure and after some time pulled his member out after he filled my mouth with his load. It was coated with my saliva all over. I tried spitting out his cum "Swallow it whole" he said gripping my chin. I whimpered finally swallowing it.

I fell on the car seat tired but got pulled up by him as I collided with his hard chest. I didn't have the energy to struggle. Thank goodness the driver and bodyguard were in the front seat of the limo and far away from us to hear anything while we were guarded by a tinted glass. I couldn't think anymore as I fell into a deep slumber.

"No! Don't hurt them !" I jumped up from the bed. What...? Where am I ? I looked around the room. Everything was screaming 'Royal'. The room was fully gray but the dim lighting made it look like the rarest shades of green. The carefully chosen furniture was a perfect match for the ambiance of the room.

 The carefully chosen furniture was a perfect match for the ambiance of the room