Hide 🥀

Sometimes surviving
is the worst kind of pain

We went out of the rusty door into the deep snowy forest

We went out of the rusty door into the deep snowy forest. Taehyung really did plan all this out. We rushed through the dense forest. But it just didn't seem to end. I was already exhausted because of the low temperature. "Tae how long do we have to walk ?" I whined. "A bit more" he stated. I made a tired face. "I can give you a piggyback ride" he suggested with a playful smile.

My legs hurt like hell and I haven't had a good meal in like ages. I sighed, mentally preparing myself for this embarrassing moment. "Yes please" I mumbled. He crouched down. I climbed on his back as he stood up, supporting my legs so that I don't fall. He started walking as I hung onto his back like koala. "How's the view up there?" He mocked. "Oh shut up, just because you're a LITTLE taller than me doesn't mean you can walk all over me like this. Humph!" I retaliated. He chuckled moving forward. I was really tired so I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

*Time skip*

My eyes shot open when I heard the sound of a river flowing. I blinked my eyes, adjusting to the light. My vision became clear but I was surprised with the view in front of me. A big house made of wood and lots and lots of flowers surrounding it. I noticed I was still hanging on Taehyung's back.

As we made our way closer to the house; I saw a tall muscular man standing near the main door. "Hyung! How are you doing ?" Taehyung greeted as I climbed down from his back. "Great actually but you won't be doing great anymore" the man lunged towards Taehyung and pinched his ear. "What did I tell you about leaving the group house without my permission? Huh?" The man enquired.

"Namjoon hyung that's because Katherine was in danger." He whined like a kid. "Ok ok get inside the house" the man ordered. "But-"No buts, get inside!" Taehyung got shouted at as he's obeyed the man. Now that he was out of sight; the man who I suppose is Namjoom walked to me. "What is your purpose of coming here?" Namjoon asked in an intimidating tone, towering over me.

"I have no reason to be here. I just want to thank all of you for helping me out. I just want to meet my dad. I was forced to stay with Jungkook but Tae helped me out of there. He couldn't have done it without your help. Thank you so much." I finished bowing at him. I stood straight back up and I noticed his expressions had softened now. "Welcome to our humble abode..." he smiled.

The dimples he hid till now appeared making him look more like a man baby

The dimples he hid till now appeared making him look more like a man baby. We both walked inside the house and we met with a lady who was making kimchi as she smiled at me. I found out she was Namjoon's wife, Eun-ji. This house makes me feel so warm. They made me tons of food. I couldn't even breathe because I was so full. I plopped onto the comfy bed. I hugged a pillow and closed my eyes. Finally I can sleep peacefully...

I entered the palace after my palace duties and walked towards our room

I entered the palace after my palace duties and walked towards our room. Katherine must be awake and waiting for me. But as I walked closer and closer to the room, I couldn't get her scent. I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat, thinking about what happened to her. I rushed inside the room but I couldn't find her. I ran to the palace garden but I could get her faint scent.

My breath quickened, I felt like I am going crazy. "GUARDS!" I yelled out. They all lined up in front of me. I walked to the head guard. "Where is she ?" I breathed. He started trembling. "Your m-majesty....t-the Queen ran a-away..." he stuttered. That's it. I clutched onto his uniform and smashed his head on the wall.

His blood painted a beautiful pattern on the wall. I pulled him back and smashed his head again, drawing more blood out. I brought his bleeding face closer to mine. "Who took her?" I asked calmly. "A human, he-..he's a h-hunter.." he tried making words. Oh its him. I should've killed that bastard before, when I got the chance to. I looked at the guard's bleeding head.

He could hardly keep his eyes open. I let his body slip out my grip. He fell on the ground with a thud. I looked down on him, unbothered and stepped on his head, crushing it as a last cry left his mouth in pain. His blood splashed on my white pants, painting it red as his skull crushed beneath my feet. Fucking bastard, now I have to change my clothes. I walked to the other guards and stared at them, deciding whom to kill next.

I could see them, quivering thinking that the same might happen to them. Well I plan on doing it. I stepped forward, ready to pull their heart out but they fell on their knees, begging for mercy. "Please spare us, your highness!" They said in unison. "Find.her." I stressed on each word.

I walked through the basement passage and lit the kerosene lamp as the room became more clear. I stared at Vivian's portrait I made.

Her crystal grey eyes telling me stories

Her crystal grey eyes telling me stories. Her black wavy long hair, falling down her shoulders. I looked down at my wedding ring. The one Vivian chose for me. Why does she keep going away from me...? I just found her and wanted to give her all my love. But she hates me. I can't bear it. I couldn't save her then. But I can't let that happen again.....

Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !