Helpless 🥀

All clouds in me are raining

The thought of going to school and having to face Mr

The thought of going to school and having to face Mr.Jeon is terrifying. Now that I know he's a monster, why did he let me go? I could tell other people about this...or is it because he's so sure that no one is going to believe me. Going around telling others is not gonna help, I need to get some proof. "Sweetie, aren't you going to school ?" Dad asked when he saw me still not out of my night dress. "You are running late, get ready I'll drop you off." He spoke with a smile. It made me smile too.

I wanted to tell him about everything....but I shouldn't worry him more. I have to find a way myself and I can only hope that I'll be alive till then. Dad is the only one who cares about me in this world. Even though mom always saw me as a burden he never did. I got in his car. "Ready to go sweetie?" He asked happily. Seeing him happy makes me so content. "Yes dad !" I exclaimed. He pecked my cheeks as I leaned onto his hand like a little kitten. "So how's college?" He questioned. I froze in my place.

How am I supposed lie to him? I just can't. "Pretty good, dad." I replied without looking at him. Because I couldn't lie to his face. His eyebrows knit together. "What happened sweetheart? You know you can say anything to me right?" He said patting my head. "Yes dad...it's just the stress from s-studies." I lied again. I heard him sigh. "Just know that I am here to listen if you have any problems ok ?" He reassured kissing my forehead.

I nodded smiling. For once I feel my heart at peace. We talked about random things all the way to college. Stepping inside the gate, a fear possessed my heart. What if he attacks me or worse kills me. I sighed and started walking to my doom. All the classes went pretty smoothly but next was Mr.Jeon's class. The whole class went silent as his footsteps became audible. There he was standing in front of the class, looking devilishly handsome but only I know how much darkness he holds.

His eyes searched for me and as they found me, a smirk formed on his lips. He started teaching as his eyes followed my each and every motion. He caught me off guard when he asked a question. "Miss Park, what is stopping potential?" He gave me a smug look as he thought I wouldn't answer. "Umm Sir it's the minimum negative potential of anode at which the photoelectric current becomes zero." He obviously didn't like that as he lost a chance to embarrass me but he wasn't done. "What is the De Broglie's hypothesis?" I paused for a while.

It's not in the syllabus. The whole class started laughing. "According to De Broglie, particles of matter has wave nature. The wave associated with particles are called matter waves or De Broglie's wave. This is the De Broglie's hypothesis." I answered confidently holding my head up high. He seemed pissed as everyone else went silent. "You may sit." He continued with the class and I was relieved he was not staring at me anymore.

To my luck the class ended soon as I packed my bag quickly and started sprinting towards the door. I was almost out of the class but a deep voice stopped me. "Miss Park , please stay back." I stood there as all the students started exiting the class room, leaving me and him alone. He started walking to me as my breath became uneven.

To my surprise he walked past me and locked the door. My back was facing the door. I heard his footsteps heading closer to me. I felt his breath fanning my neck. He ran his hands through my hair, moving my hair to one shoulder and kissed the exposed one. I trembled under him; I hated to admit it...I loved his touch. But he's a monster, I can't like him. He turned me around and checked me out. He started unbuttoning my shirt which I stopped him from. "No need to be shy, princess. You're all mine anyway." He said shamelessly eyeing me. I pushed him with my whole force as he took a few steps back.

"STOP ! I am not yours ! You.. you are a monster." I screamed. I saw his eyes turn red. He harshly pinned me on the wall and held my jaw tightly. "Everyone is a monster to someone, since you're so convinced I am yours. I will be it. Let me tell you, princess. I AM a monster, precisely a Vampire. Not just any Vampire....the Vampire king. And about the first part you said. You are mine, whether you like it or not....I didn't wait all these years just to loose you." He looked at me lovingly, making me confused. He waited for me ? What does that mean ? I came out of trance when he pulled me on the desk and pinned me there.

I struggled to get out of his grip. My heart clenched at the next thing he said. "I don't like anyone disobeying me and I surely don't like repeating myself. I thought of being nice to you but it looks like you want it the hard way." He leaned to my ear. "How about I tell the principal that you tried seducing me? That won't be the best impression, right?......You wouldn't want a black mark on your college record, would you ?" My eyes widened. How-......I can only go to a prestigious college for further studies if my academics and character records are good. But he.....my eyes started watering as I felt his hand go to my bra's hook.

Hope you guys enjoyed

Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !