Decipher 🥀

You're a love
I'd cross oceans for...

You're a love I'd cross oceans for

Flashback

She passed out on the sidewalk. I rushed out of my room. All I could think about is holding her in my arms and never letting her go. I picked her frozen body up and held her tight. I reached my room in a flash and gently placed her on the bed. I covered her with a blanket in hurry. I reached for her clothes that was drenched in the rain. She might be uncomfortable when she knows that I changed her clothes. "MAID !" I yelled out. The head maid came running into the room. "Change her clothes FAST !" I walked out of the room and waited outside. After a few minutes, she came out and bowed at me. I sat near the bed and glanced at her. Why do you keep coming to me even tho I push you away? And I can't seem to stay away either...

(These are the events that happened before Vivian passed out 👇)

All the events that happened came into my mind - I was in her house after our date. "Do you want to see my paintings?" She asked all of a sudden. "Sure!" I rejoiced. Looks like she's really starting to trust me. We both came to her bedroom and she went to her balcony to pick up a few canvases. I was stunned. Those were the most beautiful paintings I've ever seen. I inspected each of them but I noticed there was still a canvas on an easel in the balcony. I walked to the balcony and walked around the easel to get a good view. It was a portrait. It was a portrait of....me

The painting was marvelous

The painting was marvelous. She kept the rose I gave her on our first encounter. Though it has dried up, it still had its sweet scent. My heart skipped a beat when she looked at me with her crystal doe eyes. But I just kept staring into the painting with a poker face. "You don't like it ?" She enquired in a gloomy tone. I held her waist and kissed her like there's no tomorrow.

"I love it...and-..and I love you" I said swallowing the lump in my throat. She just stared into me. Maybe..just maybe she doesn't love me. I loosened my grip on her waist. But I was pulled back by the collar of my shirt. Her soft, plumb lips made contact with mine. "I love you too Kook" she replied.

The joy I saw in her eyes. It was gleeful. She loves me too. But our sweet moment was interrupted with a guard that said my father had passed away. The guard immediately left from there after giving me the news. The only person I truly loved before my brother. He was the only one who cared about me when I suffered the most in the palace. My heart wrenched at the realization of never seeing my father again.

Since I had stopped taking human blood too. My self-control was wearing thin. I could hear Vivian asking me what happened but everything just looks and sounds like a blur. I got inside her room stumbling. I couldn't let her see the real me. My eyes flickered to red.

No no... Vivian held my shoulders and turned me around. My weak state was an advantage for her little strength in comparison to mine. I looked at her terrified face. Those eyes which only held love for me is now full of fear. I hated every second of it. She took a few steps back petrified seeing my fangs.

"W-What are you ?" Her sweet voice questioned but it was full of fear. I couldn't bare this. I reached my hand out to hold hers. She stumbled back and fell down, seeing my sharp,extended nails. I felt like a monster. Maybe I am.. I flashed out the room and went to the small house I rented. Funny how I rented this out because she was a really simple person and she could relate to me.

No matter whatever I do. It doesn't change who I am... a Monster. I shouldn't have met her on the lakeside first. I shouldn't have tried to be with her. I shouldn't have loved her......I don't deserve it. But my father was on his death bed for a few years now. I knew this day would come but I just can't accept the fact that he's gone.

After the funeral, I left without anyone. I reached the house and took out the first painting I made of her. I just wanted to be with her. Was it too much to ask? My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell. I walked to it and opened the door for mother but there was a different scent lingering around.

That's when I noticed her presence. She was standing near the gate, panting. Why does she look like she ran all the way here? Looking at me with her moist eyes. I know she's here for me. But she doesn't know what she's loving... "Jungko-" her voice was cut off as I slammed the door in her face. "GO AWAY ! Just go away from me." Far away, where you can be safe. I yelled from the other side of the door as I clenched my fists. I walked upstairs and stood near the window...

(These events that happened after Vivian passed out 👇)

All the flashing memories in front of me stopped when I felt her move around on the bed. She rubbed her eyes like a kid and tucked a few stray hair behind her ear. She gasped when her eyes landed on me. "What happened to me?" She asked inspecting her clothes. "You passed out in the rain and the maids changed your clothes since you were freezing" I added in a passive tone.

She sighed in relief hearing the last part. She really doesn't trust me. I took a deep breath "You should go" but she didn't look happy with my suggestion. "NO I WON'T !" she shouted. "Enough of pushing me away...I can't bear being away from you" she breathed.

"I know you are something....something that's not human" she paused. "But that doesn't scare me now...I was just surprised when I saw you like that first. I am sure whoever and whatever you are...You would never hurt me.." she smiled after completing the sentence. My eyes widened...she- "Yes Jungkook I still love you and I always will" she took small steps towards me and tip toed. Holding onto my shoulders for support, she gave a small peck on the lips.

"You are not alone, Kook" she cooed. I finally felt like I can move again. I held her shoulders and hugged her. She hugged me back, making small circles on my shirt. I kissed her neck while parting her hair from one of her shoulders. She gasped at my touch. No...I am making her uncomfortable. I pulled away and stood away from her. "No Jungkook...don't stop. I want this. I want you...I want to give myself to you" she pleaded. "But you don't hav-" I tried convincing her but she removed her dress and stood half naked in front of me.

How was this chapter?? Hope you guys enjoyed. Take care and stay tuned !

 Take care and stay tuned !