Haven 🥀

It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.

The next day started off with me waking up after hearing Jungkook yelling at someone. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Blinking a few times I saw Jungkook's silhouette in the far corner of the room. "Son of a bitch!" He yeeted the phone against the wall and cursed under his breath. I looked carefully at the phone that's now in pieces. An iPhone 15 pro max?! The black color!? No like dude if you don't want it, just give it to me, no need to yeet the phone across the room.

I side-eyed him and got up from the bed. Stretching my hands, I walked inside the bathroom to brush my teeth. I took my time showering and did my business; god it smells deadly ha....well. I put on a chic dress which is covered with bows. The old rose pink perfectly complimented my skin tone.

The diamonds attached to the bows made the bows sparkle

The diamonds attached to the bows made the bows sparkle. The cute puffy sleeves was just like a cherry on top. I sighed. The only thing I like about being the Queen. I get wear these beautiful dresses. I strode towards the kitchen in the hope of meeting Esther. Just like I thought she's making a cake. She's just an old German lady with full of love for others.

She bakes a cake everyday just for me. She was using white icing just how I love it. "Esther!" I called her out. "Oh my little Queen is here?" She smiled looking in my way but still icing the cake. She carefully cut a piece and plated it with some chocolate drizzle.

I pushed my fork into the fluffy cake and led the piece into my mouth. The sweet vanilla sponge cake melted in my mouth. I jumped in joy "You're the best!" I gleamed. She patted my head with love. "You look beautiful, my dear." She pinched my cheek. "Yeah and you're Barack Obama." I rolled my eyes playfully.

The rest of the day went by as a blur. As the 'Queen' I have certain duties. I had talk to the ministers about the trades. It was very productive. I got praised for the ideas put forward. "Now I'm very exhausted and I need a warm bath. Jungkook won't be here until late night so I got a lot of time for myself.

I hummed my favorite song and walked out of the bathroom in a bathrobe. An old beautiful song I was always thrilled to listen to. I read in the diary that Vivian also loved this song. What a coincidence huh ? Because she's me. I scoffed and took the hair brush off the dressing table. The moonlight peering through the window, slightly lit up the dark room. I seated myself on the window alcove and started combing my hair while singing the song....