Sound Of Silence 🥀

For the fear you will be alone ,
you do many things that aren't you at all

For the fear you will be alone ,you do many things that aren't you at all

I have lost the humanity that was left in me when I lost her. But I am liking this. Hurting humans,bearing my fangs into their veins, hearing their terrified scream for help but when there's none to change their fate. 

She never wanted me to be like this...she never did.... But I can't help it, without her being around I am just a beast who hunts humans. Tearing humans apart while I feel the last bit of humanity stripping away from me. Now I am indulging in this darkness and this darkness has consumed me whole. 

Her sweet peachy scent, Those crystal grey eyes of hers are sliver-fire, you'll always want to stay within her flame. I'll tell you this, though. She only ever lets in one lover. If she has chosen you, then I hope you have the courage to follow through with all that comes with it, her wavy black hair flowed as sweetly as a poet's ink and quill.

Her beaming smile was contagious; her cheerful smile brought warmth to everyone; a smile that could brighten even the darkest of days. Her voice that is so warm, with a rounded feel, something that feels cozy, like a blanket that wraps around or covers you and touches your heart, just everything about her...... I miss you Vivian.

I started walking through the woods to clear my mind

I started walking through the woods to clear my mind. The feeling of leaves crunching beneath my feet. The smell of the moist soil. My steps echoing through the silent forest. The silence I drown myself in. The sound of silence has become so familiar that I am indulging myself in it. If I see a human, I am not sure if I can hold myself back because I haven't had the taste of fresh blood in years.

Someone's pov

Ugh! I am so scared. Why do we have to do this dare ? This doesn't feel good.....I am getting a bad feeling. "Alex, can we go back please ? I am scared. No one comes to this part of the forest, people say that there are blood sucking animals here." I whispered but Alex widened his eyes playfully and just laughed at me.

" Can you be more ridiculous? Hahaha Come with me, let's have some fun." He said pulling me close to his body. My breast pressed onto his muscular chest. I melted to his touch when he kissed me on the corner of my lips sensually.

He took my lower lip inside his mouth nibbling on it. I kissed him back with the same passion. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth asserting dominance on mine. His one hand snaked around my neck and tilted my head for more access. His other hand groped my ass, pulling me into him more. I moaned into the kiss not thinking about the terrible consequences we were about to face just because of a stupid dare.

I came out of the trance when I heard sounds of leaves getting stepped on... is there someone else here ?! No, we have get out of here now. "Alex I think I heard something please let's...just go" I pulled his arm. "Damn it! Stop being so paranoid!" He hissed at me. "I'm not. I definitely heard something over there." I tried convincing him to leave with me. "Ok, there's something over there. I'll go prove it to you then." He challenged. I clutched onto his hands indicating him not to go but he yanked my hand away and walked towards the darkness.

I saw his silhouette disappearing into the foggy woods making my heart jump out of its place. I felt cold, it's as if the temperature just dropped to zero degree Celsius. The fog around me made it difficult to see anything at all. I looked up but the canopy of the dense forest blocked the sky. The forest was very lively with owls hooting and chirping of crickets.

But all that came to a stop and now silence is what I can hear. Means there's a bigger predator somewhere near. My heart started thumping against my chest. Alex has been gone for a while now. What do I do? I started taking shaky steps ahead, in the hope that I could find him. But there was no luck.

I felt myself turning pale. The next thing I saw terrified me. I saw a shadow flash by. I didn't think twice, I ran for my life. There were footsteps following me. I gathered all my courage up and looked behind me but there's nothing. The silence was deafening at this point but my steps halted when I heard Alex's lung-tearing scream.

I ran over to where the sound was coming from but there's no one......I looked around frantically, that's when I heard a thud behind me and I looked in the direction of the sound as the horror in front of me froze my body.

A body covered in blood and the throat was slit causing blood to flow out. It was Alex... his eyeballs carved out leaving the eye socket filled with blood....no no I have to get out of here ! I turned around to run but there was a tall, dark figure standing in front of me. "Leaving your friend behind ?"

The man asked in his deep, raspy voice. His eyes were crimson red. He had blood all over his clothes and his face covered in blood. Blood was dripping down his mouth mixed with his saliva. He clutched on to my shoulders. I couldn't move it was as if I was paralyzed. "Pathetic" he spat.

I let out a lung tearing cry when he sunk his teeth into my neck. He pressed his fangs deeper as I felt my blood getting drained out. It was just not my blood but my life was getting drained out too. Soon the darkness engulfed me, taking me with it forever.

Hope you guys enjoyed this part

Hope you guys enjoyed this part. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !