Forgotten destinations 🥀

I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but she who is not afraid of my darkness,
will find banks full of roses under my cypresses

I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but she who is not afraid of my darkness,will find banks full of roses under my cypresses

It's been years, it felt like an eternity but I am keeping myself busy with the kingdom issues. But no matter how hard I tried to ignore the pain, it was still raw and painful. Mother hated the idea of me still loving Vivian and waiting for her. I know she is the reason Vivian suffered so much and I am never going to forgive her.

Today mother said that some of her old friends are visiting the kingdom. I know this is one of her dirty tricks to bring some girl to my chamber so that I forget Vivian but none of it will work. The one and only girl for me is Vivian and no one can change that. These sluts better stay out of my way if they want to live longer.

I flipped through the pages of book I was reading. I closed it and slammed the book on the table. I leaned my back on the chair and rested. It's been over 80 years, I can't wait to meet Vivian. I came out of my thoughts when I heard someone knocking as I hummed in response "Your highness, the guest has arrived." the guard said in a low voice, looking at the ground. "Hmm you can go." I responded, uninterested. I forced myself to walk to the place these people were.

My mother doesn't know how to mind her business. I don't even know if she deserves to be called "Mother", she cheated on father multiple times and created a wedge between me and my brother. I let out a shaky breath, trying to control my resentment. I reached the drawing room and got the scent of a perfume used by one of the visitors. It was a perfume used to sexually arouse a Vampire. I smirked thinking about the foolishness this slut had. This perfume is not gonna affect me in any way because I am no ordinary vampire. I am the King of Vampires.

I entered the room and all of them bowed at me. The smell of the perfume was making my head ache. I sat on the chair like the king I am and asked them what the matter was. "Your highness we are here because your mother invited us and my daughter Isabelle wanted to see your majesty for a long time."

I stared at them unbothered, expressionless and this had scared them to death. This what I have to waste my time on? So fucking annoying. I stood up uninterested, walking out of the room." Jungkook, where are you going?" Mother asked as I stood there without replying at the verge of loosing temper. She sensed it " Nevermind you must be busy with your palace duties."

I wanted to cool down so I went to the place where I felt her presence the most, the palace garden. I observed my surroundings; rustling of the leaves, the humming of bees and the blooming flowers, they bloom just so that people could enjoy their beauty and fill the air with their enchanting scent and wither away without even anyone noticing it. That reminds me of her.

The way she never cared about herself but sacrificed her happiness for others.She is my destiny that everyone thinks I have forgotten but I never will. I could hear footsteps approaching the garden. It must be the guards. But nobody dare to step into the garden. I knew who it was because of the way she smells....oh and I am gonna start a bloody party now.

She came near me " Your highness, do you mind if I accompany you" she said in a flirty tone. She tugged on my sleeve acting cute. No one was allowed to come here, this is where all of my angel's memory laid. And she touched me with her filthy hands. She made a terrible mistake. "Too bad, you'll be no more."

I didn't want to dirty this place with her blood. I clutched her hair and pulled her down to the court house. I heard many gasping as they knew what was about to happen. My eyes turned red. This was enough for everyone to know that there is nothing they could do for her."Your h-h-highness please p-please I am s-sorry" she pleaded.

"Too late." I simply stated and shrugged. I ripped her throat out and threw it to the floor. And crushed her heart in my hand. I smirked looking at the blood dripping from my hands. Blood everywhere. Just like I love it. I sat back on the throne and gestured the guard to bring me a cloth.

He did it immediately, not making me wait. I pressed the cloth on my bloody hand. I watched the white cloth turn red as it absorbed the filth off my hand. Still wiping my slender fingers with the clothes, I shifted my gaze to the crowd making them gasp. I let out a dry chuckle making everyone tremble.

"Listen here all of you ! This is a warning for each and everyone of you. Do not cross me because you won't be able to face the consequences" I shouted at the ones present there making them weak in the knees. That's when I heard someone clapping. Who has the audacity to disrespect me ? "BRAVO!...my brother."

Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !