Decieving love 🥀

It seemed
So perfect, but
Ended
So soon

"What are you doing here ?" I was well aware that I looked like I was gonna rip his heart out any moment

"What are you doing here ?" I was well aware that I looked like I was gonna rip his heart out any moment. I gripped onto his collar looking him dead in the eyes. He just smiled at me, but it was just to get on my nerves. I gripped his collar harder as I felt my self-control wearing thin. "Calm down... Is this how you welcome your brother?" He stated in a gloomy tone.

"You are not worthy to be my brother, so I don't want you here even for a second." I spoke through my gritted teeth. "Oh no I came to visit my beloved brother but looks like I am not wanted hereee" he said mocking me. He has got some nerve. His eyes were playful but I'm very sure about the hate he hides. I should just go from here before I slit his throat.

I pushed him away from me in disgust and walked to the palace garden. There was a small gate which led to the place my love laid. I walked through the path which was filled with orchids. My steps came to a stop in front of her tombstone. I glanced up to the sky, which was masked with dark, ominous clouds. The sky rumbled, roared full of chaos and darkness just like my heart. A rain drop fell on my cheek, sliding down caressing it as if to give me some relief. The rain drops were followed by my tears. My heart felt this ripping pain that I couldn't keep it in. My Vivian.

Flashback

Flashback

"No ! Mother, Vivian sh-she's gone......she's gone " he said heartbroken. His mother who was happy but couldn't show it, didn't say anything. "Mother ! Say something ! Is there any way to bring her back, is there any way in your black magic book !! I will do anything PLEASE ! Bring her back " he said desperately. But she gave a deaf ear to her son's pleadings.

His eyes watered looking at his mother who's face was turned the other way, not wanting hear her son.He couldn't believe his eyes, his own mother wasn't ready to help him. He knelt on the ground and roared. " EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO CAUSED PAIN TO HER WILL SUFFER !!! " he screamed and looked down panting.

He heard someone's shoes click on the floor making their way to him. He shot his crimson eyes up identifying the devil. "Mother I don't think he's fit enough for the crown anymore. Not in this situation. Mother I can accept the crown since I am the elder one" his brother spoke, smirking.

He grabbed his brother's collar "YOU ! You did this for the crown right !? You killed her !.....I will never forgive you JEON JUNGHWAN ! " Jungkook looked like he was ready to murder his brother but he looked down and started laughing out of nowhere. They looked at him confused seeing his sudden change in behaviour. "You want the crown, right ? " he asked calmly.

His brother looked at him mockingly but he had hope that he would get the crown. Jungkook walked out to the palace balcony which over viewed the people in the kingdom."TODAY IS MY CORONATION CEREMONY TO BE THE KING AND I WILL BE AND ALWAYS BE THE KING OF THIS JEON KINGDOM ! " the people started roaring in joy welcoming him to be the king. Hearing this his brother clutched onto his sword. He could do nothing, once Jungkook is the king he'll be invincible.

The thought of Jungkook's power when he becomes the King made Junghwan tremble with rage. He had tried his best to take the crown away from Jungkook. But all in vain. Junghwan went back to his chambers and started pacing around in the room, thinking of a way to stop coronation.

Next day the palace was beautifully decorated with all kinds of flowers but mainly white tulips. Everyone in the kingdom flooded the palace grounds. They were immensely happy for the coronation of the well awaited King Jeon Jungkook. The large kingdom was hidden in the forest, Odaesan and heavily protected to prevent the entry of humans. The humans who were dumb enough to wander around the forest were kept as servants. So it was impossible for humans to know about the kingdom. There were all kinds of food presented in front of the common people.

The coronation ceremony started as everyone in the kingdom gathered inside the palace. They cheered for their King. The Archbishop did the necessary rituals and placed the crown on his head announcing him as the KING OF HANGUK KINGDOM. A lone tear slid down his cheek because he wanted this to happen in the presence of his one and only love.

 A lone tear slid down his cheek because he wanted this to happen in the presence of his one and only love

Flashback end

I can feel her with me, I can feel her love. I was lost in my thoughts when Mother called me "gyeongbiwoni dangsineul gidaligo issso" She said in a monotone voice.
(The guards are waiting for you.)

I went to the throne and positioned myself like the king I am. All the guards lined up in the hall. They hung their head low unable to meet my eyes. I already knew this was not good.

"What is it ?" I breathed out. "Pyeha, Seoul saeobe munjega saeng gyeossseubnida. uliui saeob pateuneoga ulileul baesinhaessseubnida." they said hesitantly.
(Your majesty, there is some problem with the business in Seoul. Our business partner betrayed us)

"Mwo? Naega wae neol geogilo bonaesso !?" I growled at them only to find them trembling in fear for their life.
(What ? What did I sent you there for !? )

"joesonghabnida, pyeha, jeoleul guhaejuseyo!" they said falling at my feet.
(We are sorry your majesty, please spare us !)

I exhaled loudly, clearly showing my annoyance. "I will take care of each and everyone one of you after dealing with this problem there, make the arrangements for me to visit Seoul "

Damn guys this took a lot of time to write. I almost cried writing this lol.What will happen in Seoul ? Stay tuned !

What will happen in Seoul ? Stay tuned !