Seek 🥀

To have felt too much
is to end in feeling nothing

To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing

11 months later.....

I've never been this happy. I am living with my dad, but my mom wasn't there with us. She didn't like that dad was staying with me so she went to her hometown, Zhèjiāng. But dad didn't seem bothered about it. Taehyung and me, we were best buddies now. Dad and I together set up a small flower shop in Busan.

It was really busy in the evening times, probably because of the dates people are going on. Dad once asked me about my disappearance but he didn't insist as he couldn't hurt me. Dad always asks what's going between me and Taehyung but I didn't bother to explain again because I've already made it very clear.

Now dad's looking for a groom that's perfect for me. I just let him be, because that's how he shows his love and concern for me. If it makes him happy then I am too. Since dad and I both were fans of flowers, we enjoyed our work. We had all kinds of flowers grown so our small shop gained much more recognition.

Today's my birthday and we've thought of closing the shop early. The evening was much more busy today. Looks like dad will treat me to a nice meal hehe. "Kat sweetie, could you please pick a bouquet of white tulips for a customer please?" He smiled as I frowned at him. He's just lazy to pluck the flowers from the garden. "Ok dad, you please take care of this one." I said handing him the bouquet I was working on. I wandered around the garden trying to find the perfect tulips for the customer. I finished wrapping the bouquet with a bow and smiled being proud of myself.

"Dad where's the customer? I'll go hand it to him

"Dad where's the customer? I'll go hand it to him." I said looking around. "He's outside the porch, sweetie" he pointed in the direction. I walked outside looking left and right. Then I saw a man dressed in a long black coat. "Excuse me sir! Your bouq-" my blood ran cold when the man turned around. The boutique I was holding, slid out of my grip, falling on the ground.

 The boutique I was holding, slid out of my grip, falling on the ground

"Missed me?" His deep, hoarse voice questioned. No no no this can't be happening.. I didn't think twice and ran towards the shop. But he was fast enough to grip my waist, preventing me from moving. "Let go of me, you scumbag!" I yelled at him. I wriggled in his grip but it didn't bother him a bit.

"Looks like you forgot your manners in my absence..don't worry I know how to tame you" he stated while taking in my scent. He connected our lips abruptly as my eyes widened. "Mmmahh" I struggled while he just kept kissing me. Finally I pushed him off me as I tried to breathe. "Still sweet" he remarked, touching my lips. "What the fuck are you doing ?" I heard Taehyung's growl.

I smiled in relief. "Tae-..Tae please help he-" I tried talking but couldn't because of my heavy breath. "Go inside the shop" he ordered. "But how can I leave you al-" he cut me off "Just go !" he shouted. I ran inside the shop to my dad. I turned around when I heard someone groaning.

Jungkook was lying on the floor with his lips bleeding. He jumped up and wiped the blood off his lips. I saw that Taehyung landed a harsh punch on Jungkook's nose. Taehyung was winning but why am I not happy? Suddenly I heard Taehyung painfully groan.

My whole body froze. It took me a minute to comprehend what happened. Jungkook used his elongated nails and slashed Taehyung's flesh. He stumbled back. He got kicked to the ground as Jungkook looked down on him. "Agrhhh" Taehyung cried out when Jungkook kicked him in the gut. Jungkook broke both of Taehyung's hands with no remorse. I felt like I could move again. "Stop this !" I yelled while I ran towards Taehyung.

"Tae please open your eyes...Tae!" I cried seeing him bleed out. Jungkook pulled me up by my arm. "Enough with your melodrama!" He yelled and dragged me towards the shop. I couldn't even get out his grip as I kept yelling at him to stop. He dragged me inside and yanked my hand, pushing me towards my dad. "What do you think you're doing to my daughter!? How dare you barge in like this without out permission. I will call the cops on you!" Dad yelled at him as he seemed unbothered.

"You're being too annoying, old man" he remarked being irritated. He shifted his gaze to me and added "You wanted to meet your dad, right? I gave you a lot of time. Now it's time to go back" I took my steps back. He might hurt dad. Jungkook gripped my hand but dad pulled his hand off me. "You're the one who hurt my daughter..You bastard!" Dad raised his hand in the air and tried landing a punch on Jungkook.

But he caught dad's hand and yanked it away. "You better give us your blessings because she loves her adoptive father so much." He mocked. I tried to hold dad back. "I will never let you take my daughter away. You will take her over my dead body. I'll kill you !" Dad lunged towards him again. But this time Jungkook's eyes turned red and that scared me to the core. "Then there's no point of you living anymore. I should've just killed you and took her but I was too nice to do it."

Dad was kicked down causing him to spit out blood. "Dad!" I cried out. But before I could even react, "AHH!" He cried when Jungkook kicked him on his chest causing him to vomit a lot of blood. But all his movements ceased after that. I kneeled down and crawled to dad, weakly. "Dad...dad ?"

I slowly shook his body but he wasn't moving or....breathing. "No dad...please don't leave me..Dad! I don't have anyone other than you." I kept crying. He didn't respond but I still didn't give up. "It's Kat! Your daughter....I am here dad! Please open your eyes..." I wailed. My blood red eyes shot towards him. The monster who ruined my life in every possible way.

I grabbed his collar and shook him. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM ?! WAKE HIM UP !" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He held my hands and parted them from his collar. "He's dead." Jungkook responded, nonchalantly. I didn't wanna believe it but it slowly made sense. Dad...he wasn't moving. My head started hurting yet I looked the monster in his eyes. "Mark my words! I will kill you with my own hands, Jeon Jungkook....I will give you a slow and painful death that you deserve."

I asserted each and every word. My energy was drained. I stumbled to dad and held his bloody hand in mine. "Dad I am sorry....Please forgive me. I hope I can be your daughter in my next life." I leaned my forehead on his hand. As tears rolled down my cheeks continuously. I felt myself loosing consciousness. It was painfully slow. I couldn't keep my eyes open as I collapsed next to my dad, still holding his hand close to me...

Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned!

 Stay tuned!