Ecstasy 🥀

Maybe when the time is right
You'll find me again ~

Maybe when the time is rightYou'll find me again ~

Jungkook's pov

She was standing at the bus stop in the rain. I was definitely not gonna leave her alone, even if I have to tie up her hands and legs. I was gonna bring her home. I drove the car in her direction and I could see her backing up in fear. I pulled down the window as she let out a sigh in relief, that it's me. "Get in the car, Miss Park." I ordered. "But sir I shouldn't do-" I glared at her and she took that as a hint.

She finally got in the car after realizing that arguing with me was pointless. She was gazing through the window. That's when I noticed all her clothes were soaking wet, making her inner wear visible to my eyes. Water dripping from her wet hair. Her lips trembling because of the coldness. She was driving me crazy. I tried to look away but it was just impossible. She turned around and looked at me with her innocent doe eyes, drawing me in more . Her shivering lips, her wet hair making her look more hot, her shirt sticking to her body making her pink bra visible......Fuck.

I held her nape and pulled her closer making her gasp. I attached my lips with hers. So soft ........so delicious. She didn't resist but tried kissing back but could barely do that since she was obviously inexperienced. I kissed her till I felt that she was going out of breath. I looked at her....she was gasping for air and her lip tint smudged. Such a beautiful mess.....so beautifully mine.

I looked at him, shocked

I looked at him, shocked. Processing what just happened and what I just experienced. I've never felt like this before. My body was getting hot. It's like I wanted more....I wanted him to touch me more. I was craving more. He was looking at me with his inky orbs which glistened with lust. He somehow didn't seem unfamiliar. I wanted to summit myself to him.

He was drawing me in more and more. He leaned in again making my heart leap out of it's place. He placed his hand on the seat and looked at my lips as if it's the most delicious thing he has ever tasted. He snaked his arm around my waist,pulling me closer making me crazy with this foreign feeling. He took my lower lip between my teeth and nibbled on it.

I was just sitting there enjoying whatever he was doing to me as I was not sure how to keep up with him. He licked my lips sending shivers through my body. He roughly gripped my thighs to which I let out a light moan making him smirk between the kiss. He slid his hot tongue in my mouth exploring each and every inch of it. I couldn't bear the excitement as I could feel something building up between my legs. Our tongues were dancing together in its own rhythm. He was good at this.

This is wrong

This is wrong. He's my teacher, I shouldn't be doing this.But this feels so right. We lost track of time. When I came to my senses I slightly pushed him but he was reluctant to move. Finally he stopped, looking deep into my eyes making me shiver under his gaze. What.....did I just see his eyes turn red for a second. No no.... I must have gone crazy. By this time it was just drizzling.

I was sad that I had go home. I didn't wanna leave him...yet. Just as if my prayers got heard, as soon as we started and reached some distance it started pouring again. What a luck. "It's better if we go to my house. It's not safe drive in this condition." I was nervous but at the same time happy, that I could go to his house. We reached his house.... wow....such a beautiful view. It really matched Mr.Jeon's aura. We went in but I was just admiring the house.

The interior was done so beautifully, just perfect. "Why don't you go change, if you stay in these wet clothes you might fall ill." He said getting me out of trance. "It's ok Mr.Jeon, I shouldn't trouble you anymore. I have already caused a lot of trouble." I couldn't look him in the eyes without blushing and he seems to be enjoying it. "I've kept the shirt in the room. I'll go make some coffee. Make yourself at home" I went to the room without arguing. He's such a gentleman ahhh.

I wore his shirt. It smells like him. I inhaled the lavender and woody fragrance. His room was screaming danger. Cool grey painted walls with dark grey furniture. The coldness of the room gave me goosebumps. Some paintings hung up on the wall. He has a good taste. I saw his study where books were piled up. I can't help but be curious. A large black chandelier hanging from the center of the ceiling. I walked around the room and stood near the large glass window admiring the rain.

I felt someone's presence behind me. As I turned around I saw Mr.Jeon standing a few feet away from me. He was looking at me as if he was trying to figure out a puzzle. He took a few steps towards me, making me take steps back as a reflex. My back hit the glass window but that didn't stop him. He caged me between his arms. His heavenly smell making its way into my nostrils. I couldn't think straightly because of our closeness.

He leaned in to my neck, inhaling my scent. I tilted my head giving him more access to my neck. His nose lined my neck all the way to my jawline. He gave a small peck on my neck and pulled away, frustrating me. I didn't look at him and that seemed to bother him. His fingers brushed my lips while his other hand shifted from my shoulder to my chest making me blush. He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me in.

Dammmnnnnnnn that was ummm yeah interesting. That's all I can say now.😉 Stay tuned !

😉 Stay tuned !