Undivulged 🥀

You drew stars around my scars

I woke up feeling pretty good. When did we come back here at the palace ? And my clothes. I was wearing a black hoodie, probably Jungkook's. I sat up and stretched my arms out with a groan. I didn't see Jungkook anywhere so I was feeling at ease. I decided to take a stroll through the palace. I descended down the majestic steps.

 I descended down the majestic steps

I was in awe looking at everything. The paintings on the wall and the hundreds of years old furniture. Just beautiful. I saw many portraits of Jungkook in formal attire, looking like a king. But there was a girl he was holding onto in the picture. It was hard to see her face because her face was torn off from it. I stepped into the kitchen area. Everyone stopped doing their work and lined up in front of me bowing, on their knees.

I felt really bad for them. "What are you all doing!?.....Please stand up. There's no need to bow in front of me." I gave them a reassuring smile as they stood up in their feet. "Thank you, your highness." I still tried "Just call me Katherine, please..." They all looked like they were about to shit their pants. I shook my head in disappointment.....can't blame them tho.

I walked into a place, I suppose it's the palace garden. This place seems oddly familiar......ugh! My head ! These flashing images again. It hurts....I felt myself loosing balance but a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist, securing me in place. I looked up to see Jungkook, already staring into my eyes. But there was something different....his touch didn't feel so familiar anymore. I stood up, brushing off the nonexistent dust of my dress. I went into the garden, ignoring him but I felt him walking with me.

I gasped when his hand touched mine. He intertwined his fingers with mine causing me to look at him in confusion. Usually he's not this gentle, I ignored him and walked away. It's unlike him because he would have had his tongue down my throat already. But meh, good for me. I shrugged my shoulders and walked forward just ignoring his existence. I took a good amount of time looking around the garden. Everything was just so magical. Straight out of the fairytale.

I almost forgot Jungkook was there with me. "Come on let's go have breakfast, Katherine..." We went into the palace, hand in hand. It was literally a feast. All kinds of dishes spread on the long ass table. My mouth watered as I took in the smell. It didn't take long for me to dig in. I moaned stuffing the finger licking food into my mouth. "You are quite the foodie I see." He chuckled. I was caught off guard when he caressed my cheeks, looking into my eyes.

I turned my head away from his grip. He seemed unbothered by it. I was done eating and went into the kitchen with the plates. I started helping them and they kept asking me to take rest but I insisted. I got to know the the head maid was an old lady who's been here for centuries. "Your highness, you don't have to help us with anything." she pleaded but I patted her arms giving her a small smile. "Please call me, Katherine..." she looked stunned. "Sure K-Katherine." she smiled.

"Would you like to taste this cake?" I looked over to see a kind of cake I have never seen. It sure does look beautiful but sus. I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. I took a portion of it. "Oh my God, this is the tastiest dessert I've ever had !" I said jumping like a small kid. She laughed at my goofiness and gave me another piece of cake. Her name was Esther. She somehow gives me motherly vibes and makes me feel loved. "Your highness, the king has asked for you." a maid came over and said bowing at me. It terrified me. He will definitely hurt me. I took slow steps following the maid.

I reached a new part of the palace to see him smiling at me showing his bunny teeth. He came over and took my hand. He lead me to god knows where as he closed my eyes with his palms. "Open your eyes..." he whispered. I opened my eyes, blinking a few times adjusting to the light. We were a little deep in the forest. There were rabbits, peacocks and deers, surrounding us. So cute. I was surprised to see a well set table...probably for a date. He came and stood in front of the table. He pushed his hands inside his pockets and waiting for me to say something.

But why did he bring me here? He took my hand gently and made me sit on one of the chairs

But why did he bring me here? He took my hand gently and made me sit on one of the chairs. I was confused with all this. But I am not trusting any of this. "What do you think you're doing?" I questioned him coldly. "What do you mean?" He asked taken aback. "Oh this?" He took a pause. "Am I not suppose to treat my wife to a meal?" He enquired, smiling. He held my face and caressed it. He started leaning over for a kiss. His lips almost touched mine. But I stood up and ran towards the palace.

He was fast so that I couldn't even take a step further before he reached me. His eyes looked into mine softly. "What happened ?.." he asked in his soothing voice. I stumbled back, scared. "S-Stay away from me.." I exclaimed but he looked at me lovingly. "Who are you ?" I asked trying to look brave. "What do you mean, Katherine?....I am your husband, Jungkook...." He tried holding my hands " I asked....WHO ARE YOU ?!" I screamed. His whole demeanor changed into something unreadable. "Oops.....looks like I am caught..."

Wooooo a twist! If you guys liked this part, tell me in the comments and please do vote

Wooooo a twist! If you guys liked this part, tell me in the comments and please do vote. Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned!

 Stay tuned!