No choice 🥀

Some old wounds never truly heal
and bleed again at the slightest word

I crawled to the bathroom after I landed straight on my butt with my failed attempt to stand up on my wobbly legs

I crawled to the bathroom after I landed straight on my butt with my failed attempt to stand up on my wobbly legs. As usual Jungkook was gone. I couldn't even look at my horrible state in the mirror. I turned on the shower and winced when the cold water hit my bruised skin. I rubbed my skin over and over again with the loofah to get his filthy touch off me but it felt like he had imprinted these marks on me. I couldn't help but feel pity for myself.

Tears flowed down cheeks but it was hard to tell with shower water flowing. I slid down the wall, hugging my legs and cried but whenever I think of that monster, the horror ceases me. I feel myself trembling and hyperventilating. I stepped out of the bathroom and threw on whatever clothes I got. Locking the front door, I sprinted to the coffee shop my good friend worked at. She was out of town but her manager was kind enough to let me work there.

She took this risk since I'm in need of money. I can't screw up today's work because it's her job that's at the stake. Fresh coffee's smell rushed into my nose as soon as I opened the cafe's door. Looks like it's going to be delightful to work here. The day went pretty smoothly and all my colleagues were really nice to me. I even made a friend, Lacy. We chatted when it was break time and found out that she is married and has a 2 year old baby boy.

She was a cheerful person, making me almost forget that I am being chased by an obsessed psycho Vampire and have a Vampire hunter friend...and that I am adopted by someone who hates me. Now that I list all this, my life's pretty interesting but now I am not a fan of interesting stuff. The bell attached to the door jingled indicating the arrival of another customer. I walked to the customer with my eyes on the notepad in my hand, ready to jot down the order. "What would you like to have, sir ?" I asked politely only to hear a chuckle which made my whole existence freeze.

I looked up trembling "How about 'you' princess?" He said lifting his eyebrows eyeing me.I tried walking away but he held my hand and ushered me to the chair opposite to him. Lacy came to table confused. " What should I order? " he was talking to himself acting as innocent as possible. But it was ticking me off. "Hmmm how about a black coffee and a slice of the red velvet cake?" He said looking at me. Lacy didn't argue and went to get the order when I gestured her that I am fine.

She brought the order and went away when Jungkook glared at her. He turned to me and smiled showing his bunny teeth. How can someone look so angelic while holding so much darkness inside them. But I knew better, I balled up my fists trying to control myself from tearing of that filthy smirk of his face. "Eat" he ordered pushing the piece of cake in front of me. His smile disappeared and was replaced by a menacing look when I didn't obey him.

I gulped and picked up the fork and stuffed my mouth up with the cake. It's better not to create a scene here. "We are getting married tomorrow" he stated lazily, sipping on his coffee. My eyes bulged out almost escaping my eye socket. In addition, I choked on the cake and coughed like I vaped for the first time. "What !?" I finally shouted. "Keep it down" he said uninterested.

I stood up from my chair but was pulled back down. "Aren't you happy?" He asked with hopeful eyes. This guy is fucking nuts. "How the hell do you except me to be happy when all you did is hurt me? You are just a monster who finds happiness in hurting people....Not in this lifetime. NOT EVER !" I screamed at the top of my lungs only to see him chuckle darkly. I looked at him confused. "Since you're so into the idea of being away from me. Why not be away from your dear father too.....forever?" my movements halted.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked hoping that it's not what I think. "Means I'll have your dear father's heart on a platter and feed it to my people. I am sure that would heartbreaking for you.( A/n : no pun intended ;) ) A sickening smirk made its way to his lips "and your friend Emma, I would be more than happy to tear her and her family to shreds in front of your eyes" My eyes started watering as I remembered how Ari's family gave me food and shelter when my foster mother kicked me out at nights to sleep in the cold streets.

How can I bring them harm because of my selfishness? My dad....the only one for whom I am still alive. I found myself trembling under his gaze. "Or how about-" "No !......Stop please don't harm them. I beg of you !....I-I'll do anything you want." I whispered, defeated. I shivered when I heard him laughing. "Such a tough one you are. Why do you always want it the hard way...but you just make things more interesting, princess... Anyway the good thing is.......We're getting married."

Howdyyyy

Howdyyyy. Did y'all like this chapter ? Hope everyone is doing well. Stay tuned!

 Stay tuned!