Petty Delight 🥀

Evil never dies. It merely waits, and grows stronger in the dark.

I woke up feeling the immense pain in my lower abdomen

I woke up feeling the immense pain in my lower abdomen. I collected my remaining strength and sat up. I looked at the other side of the bed. There he was sleeping peacefully not having a hint of guilt of what he put me through. If I didn't know how much of a monster he is, I would have found him adorable while sleeping. I limped and started crawling to the bathroom. His bathroom was twice the size of my bedroom. I stood up with the support of the wall and looked at myself in the mirror.

My hips bleeding, my thighs painted red with my blood and red bruises covering my neck and chest. It was like a wild animal attacked me. He was an animal. A heartless animal who only knows how to bring pain to people. I flinched when I saw him in the mirror. He was standing behind me, observing me. He snaked his veiny arms around my waist in a tight grip. I started trembling as my breath became uneven. "My marks look beautiful on you" he breathed near my ear.

I was scared......no that would be an understatement. He pinned me to the bathroom wall. My breath hitched when he leaned in, kissing my neck. A whimper escaped my mouth "J-Jungkook, please d-don't..." I pleaded weakly. He licked my neck and squeezed my already sore breasts. I moaned out in pain. "You have no right to deny my touch." He growled against my ear.

I gasped when he lifted me up and placed me on the bathtub as I kept my gaze down. He undressed himself and got in the tub sitting behind me. He pulled me close and started rubbing my body. It calmed my muscles a bit. I sighed as I thought maybe he wouldn't force me today. But he shattered my hope as he turned me around and penetrated me with his long, hard cock. I let out a scream as I felt my already sore vagina bleeding again. I clutched onto his biceps desperately as he continued pounding inside me, tearing me apart.

My mouth was part open, trying to breathe through the suffocation. Saliva dripping from my mouth. "Such a beautiful view." He exclaimed sensually lifting my jaw up. I was too much in pain to understand what he was saying.I looked up at him, who was only focused on getting pleasure using my body, not even caring about what he was putting me through. His thrusts got sloppy and he pushed it deeper, making me whimper in agony. With few hard thrusts, he spilled his seed inside me with a loud groan. "I can never get enough of you." He kissed my forehead as I felt myself loosing consciousness.

*Time skip*

The moonlight hit my face causing me to scrunch my nose, I rubbed my eyes and took in the surroundings. Tears welled up in my eyes as the horrible memories came rushing in. I didn't see him anywhere in the room and that calmed my nerves a little but the calmness didn't last long as the door opened with a bang causing me to flinch badly. He took his predatory steps towards me.

I noticed that I was naked. I clutched onto the velvet duvet desperately covering my body from his thirsty eyes. I didn't dare to make eye contact with him. He came close to me, leaning in and using his index finger, raised my jaw. "Look at me" he said softly but it was a warning in disguise. I looked at his deep brown eyes as I felt the whole world froze around us.