Revulsion 🥀

Death is not the greatest loss in life.
The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

A/n pov

A/n pov

Somewhere else.....

The bright yellow official barrier tape printed with large black letters was surrounding the bloody scene. The terrified expression on the face of the eye witness never left. The man in his 50s was walking back to his house after his late night shift and had an unlucky encounter with an inhuman creature. The police sirens echoed through the empty street as it was just 2:17 am and ambulance had arrived to take the body of the victims.

The news reporters started casting this horrendous scene in their news channels

The news reporters started casting this horrendous scene in their news channels. Even the police officers were baffled by this crime as it was so gruesome. The two bodies were found in a lakeside of Chuncheon, Korea. As first rays of sunlight the town, the news of the crime spread like wildfire. All channels casting the murder and police looking for any lead which can help them find the murderer.

The news reporter began : The body of 26 year old Jack Burnent and 23 year old Elena Sharp were found decapitated. The body was left in a horrifying condition which has left the eye witness in a terrible mental state. The victims bodies were disemboweled. Their skulls were retrieved 50 miles away from the crime scene with a carving on it. The letter J was carved onto their skulls. We are not going to disclose the identity of the eyewitness as he has requested us not to, for some reasons. The description about the murderer given by the eye witness is rather confusing. He described the murderer as something not human. It was a 5'10 male who had a menacing aura. The witness mentioned that the killer had a silver ring which had an unusual shine to it. What's left the eyewitness shook was quote, his eyes were blood red and his mouth was dripping blood as he stood in front of me. I felt my consciousness slipping away as I kept staring into his eyes, end quote. The murderer tried choking the eye witness and the police sirens is what made the murderer flee the scene. There are marks in his neck which was left by the murderer and it is now being inspected by the forensic department in the hope to unveil this killer as the whole town is terrified since there is a murderer in this town which makes them unsafe. The police department received a box which had the victims left kidney and a note that said "Catching me is going to get you to hell as I'm from the hell. Good luck." and was signed by the name 'Red Ripper' in blood which was later identified to be the victim, Elena Sharp's blood. I'll be back here with more details, till then. This is Evelyn Burgant signing off....

The click of the tv remote was followed by the sound of it being thrown on the table. A heaved sigh is heard after. "Dad, do you also think it's something inhuman or the eyewitness is just lying?" Katherine enquired slouching down on the couch next to her dad who also seems to be in thought.

"It's unlikely that the eyewitness is the murderer because his colleagues had seen him work in their office without leaving it and there are many against the allegations of him being the killer. Plus there are people who have seen a man that matches the description of the eyewitness, he's seen at night roaming around in the empty streets." Her dad responded still in thought.

"Just be safe when you go to college and don't go out at night, okay?" Her dad requested making her nod. She stood up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen to grab an apple. She saw that her mother was struggling with the trash can. Katherine stood there in a dilemma whether to go over or not.

She made up her mind to go over and help her. "Mom I'll help" she suggested. As soon as she held her mom's hand, she was pushed back causing her to stumble and fall on the wooden floor. "Bié pèng wǒ, nǐ zhège āng zāng de jiāhuo." Her mother yelled, disgusted.
(Don't touch me, you dirty brat.)

"Māmā wǒ zhǐshì xiǎng bāngmáng..." she mumbled, tearing up.
(Mom, I just wanted to help.)

"Nǐ bù gǎn jiào wǒ 'māmā'. Wǒ bùshì nǐ māmā ! Xiànzài gǔn chū wǒ de shìxiàn ba, nǐ zhège ègùn." She barked out the venomous words, not thinking about the poor soul that's being shattered over and over again.
(Don't you dare call me 'mom'. I am not your mother ! Now get out of my sight, you jinx.)

She ran upstairs without looking back and plopped onto her mattress. She cried her heart out as the night falls. What she failed to notice was the silhouette that lurked around her room, observing her every movement. She fell asleep oblivious to the demonic gaze that was on her.

 She fell asleep oblivious to the demonic gaze that was on her

Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned!

 Stay tuned!