Consequences 🥀

There's no end to that kind of love

"My very soul desires you; it will be satisfied or it will take deadly vengeance on its frame

"My very soul desires you; it will be satisfied or it will take deadly vengeance on its frame." He seated himself on the couch and reached over to the table next to it. He took a wine glass that was made of gold and held the stem of the glass and rotated it in his hands, admiring it. His gaze switched to me making my heart leap out of its place. He took a sip from it and moaned.

(A/n : You guys were so enchanted by his face that you didn't notice Jungkook has 6 fingers 🙂👏)

"This wine has refreshing, crisp taste. The levels of acidity have been monitored to make sure they're just right. What a lovely wine to enjoy on a hot summer's night." He seems so unbothered and that's petrifying. "Do you know what this glass of wine and you have in common?..." I shook my head not wanting to piss him off more "Both are mine to taste and devour" he spoke with a smirk. He was suspiciously calm. "You know I wanted to treat you like a Queen and I did. But you don't deserve it. I have warned you not to do anything against me...didn't I ?" He wasn't exactly asking.

He was warning me about the consequences which is the result of my defiance. "Now you don't deserve my love...You will be only treated as my servant." He breathed. I looked at him unbothered. Well my condition wasn't any better. "So if you go beyond this you'll only be my slut....and trust me you will never want to be my slut." He chuckled after the last part. He stood up from the arm chair he was seated on and took his predatory steps towards me.

I crawled back, whimpering. "Why ? Scared now? What happened to the bravery you showed back there?" He mocked, lifting me up while gripping onto my shoulders. His blood red eyes staring into my tear stained ones. I was hyperventilating now. He pushed a few loose strands of hair behind my ear. His gaze fell on my lips. His hand slid across my jawline and lifted up my face to meet his. He caressed my lips with his thumb, his gaze still on my quivering lips.

* Mature content ahead*

"How times do I need to remind you that you're mine and you don't have an escape from me, hmm?.......But I'll gladly remind you again !" He growled the last part and in a blink of an eye my dirty dress was torn of my body. "Ahhh!" a cry escaped my mouth out of pure terror when he bit my shoulder. He nibbled on my neck and took the skin between his teeth, chewing on it.

He pinned me to the wall, holding my both hands in one of his, above my head. I tried pushing, kicking,hitting him but all in vain. He was like a stone wall; I protested all I could but he was unbothered. He striped me naked along with him. "Arghh" I cried out when he entered into me without letting me adjust to his size. He thrusted into me, holding me against the wall.

With each thrust my back hit the wall causing me to whimper "AH AH AH ARGHH" I wailed out. "You.deserve.this.for.hurting.me" he roared with each thrust. Even in this agony there was a need for release. I came all over his cock that was buried in me. He pulled out of me as I slid down the the wall. I realized that he was holding my weight up this whole time. I couldn't breathe properly.

He threw me on the bed and stormed out of the room. I sighed thinking it's all over but it was just my fantasy. I only saw that he was in the room when he hovered me. "I am not done with you yet." He said with a sick smirk spread across his lips. His crimson eyes glowing in the dark. He gripped onto something that looks like a....whip !? Before I could react the whip came in contact with my already bruised skin.

I cried out again and again but that didn't seem to affect him. He was laughing like a maniac while whipping me mercilessly "This is for lying to me !" He whipped me harder. I curled up into a ball because of the pain. "Please....." I couldn't make words out of my sore throat. He threw the whip away and flipped me so that my back was facing him. He harshly rubbed my clit and inserted his three fingers inside me. I didn't even have the energy to cry.

He fingered me for a while and stopped when he felt my wetness on his hand. "So desperate for my cock, huh?" He chuckled making me disgusted at the fact that my body reacted to his filthy touch. He caught me off guard when I felt him spreading my wetness on my third hole. "AHHH !" I let out a lung tearing cry when he pushed his slender fingers in my asshole.

I couldn't explain the pain I felt. His fingers stretched my insides in an agonizing way. He went on thrusting in and out of my hole while he entered his cock into my pussy. He thrusted in so deep that I felt him in my stomach. My head kept hitting the headboard with each of his thrust. My mouth hung open as my saliva dripped down my face.

He took his fingers out of my ass and held my hair in a grip and bent my neck backwards. He kept on thrusting in me as I was bleeding out. My scalp burned because the pressure he was pulling my hair with. He leaned in to my ear "You definitely won't be able to walk after this, let alone pull this kind of stunt again." He said filling me up with his load.

He groaned in pleasure and pulled out of me making me whimper. I heard him walking out of the door and slamming it like none of this happened to me. Why ?.....Why do I have to live like this ? I can't take this anymore. I am tired.....I am tired of all this. Maybe it's better if I just leave this world for good. My head felt heavy and I couldn't keep my eyes open. Soon I passed out holding onto all these negative thoughts.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READS 🥹💜

How was this chapter?? Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !