Sick 🥀

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed,
When we realized they were inside us

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed,When we realized they were inside us

I opened my eyes, blinking trying to adjust to the light. My head hurts like hell. I sat up when the pain came in. My whole body was feeling sore, that's when the reality hit me. I slept with my professor. I was lying naked with my teacher. I saw such a weird nightmare. The pain I felt when he bit my neck was too real. I should stop reading fanfics. I didn't think twice, I threw on my clothes and ran out of the room, trying to make no noise. I descended down the stairs, skipping some desperately. I reached down stairs and was planning to run out of the back door.

That's when I heard someone sniffing and crying silently. My curiosity got the best of me. I followed the voice and reached a rusty iron door. I pushed it, entering into the room as a foul smell rushed into my nostrils. I held my nose with my hands. I looked for the switch board, sliding my hands through the walls. I found the switch and turned them on. The scene in front of me was terrifying. Bodies piled up on top of each other. Blood oozing out from their bodies. Several intestines and organs scattered here and there.

The blood was all around the room, on the walls, windows, ceiling. My knees felt weak, I crashed on the ground not being able to process the horror of the scene. I heard the iron door creaking. I wasn't in the state to see who it was. "It's a pity that you found out this early." His deep voice echoed through the room. That's when I saw Mr.Jeon. He started taking his predatory steps towards me with this sick grin plastered on his face.

 He started taking his predatory steps towards me with this sick grin plastered on his face

I crawled back weakly. I was feeling nauseous because of the smell. But to my surprise he went past me and walked to a barely alive guy lying on the floor. He started panicking. "Please help me, he's a monster." The guy pleaded to me. He seems to be around my age. He looked pathetic. His eyes were bleeding and his one eye was was barely open while his other eye was missing. He crawled back with any life left in him. My heart clenched looking at him. I didn't know what to do.

I stood up with my trembling legs, I wanted help him but I was too weak. Before I could reach him, Mr.Jeon gripped his neck and lifted him up. He struggled to breath and kept fighting to get down but this doesn't seem to affect him at all instead he started chuckling like a maniac. "No stop! Let him go!" I screamed but he couldn't care less. His legs trying to fight him desperately. Soon the movements came to end. Mr.Jeon smiled looking at his state. He threw the guy to the wall beside me, splashing blood all over me. Something splashed on my face causing me to flinch.

I touched my face and looked at my bloody hands. I was trembling... "Sick.....YOU ARE SICK!" My head started spinning. I looked up at him and saw his blood red eyes scanning me. He came to me in a flash and leaned in to my neck, licking the area he bit. It felt like my skin was on fire. He held my shoulders with his blood stained hands. "No! Don't-.....stay away from me...." I begged him. This was too much for me. I felt my vision getting blurred as this was too much for me to handle. I closed my eyes only with the hope that when I wake up, I will find myself at home in relief that all that happened was just a nightmare I could wake from. But sadly it's not.

Time skip

"NO!!!" I held my head which was hurting as if someone hit it with a hammer. I was sweating badly. I scanned my surroundings, as I realized that I was in my room. I tried breathing regularly, trying to calm myself. "So all of that was just a nightmare?" I felt relieved. I entered the bathroom because my clothes were covered in sweat. I looked at the mirror, only to notice something horrifying. The Bite mark.

It's still there. no no no no NO !! I slid down on the wall, pitying myself. Realizing that it was just my wish that all of the things which happened to me was just a nightmare. I took a shower trying to relax myself and plopped into my bed. Mr.Jeon.....he is a monster. I tried processing the events that took place and rubbed my hand feeling the part where he bit me.....what is he ?

Yo yo fellas ! How was this part ??? Take care, see you in next chapter! Stay tuned!