Anguish 🥀

"Love is poison. A sweet poison, yes, but it will kill you all the same."

*Mature content ahead*

"If you can't love me, then hate me. You're mine and nobody can change that. Not even you...." he kissed my neck. I whimpered, turning away from him. He took in my scent and licked my collar bone. He stared into my eyes.

My body shivered

My body shivered. He walked away into the darkness and returned after a few seconds. He gripped onto something. A whip. The length of the whip was being dragged on the floor as he took his steps towards me. "No no please no." I cried, knowing what was about to happen. He swung the whip in the air and the first hit landed on my breast. "AH!" I screamed. He then slammed it on my back. "AHH!" another cry left my mouth.

He went on whipping me, mercilessly. I tried freeing my hands but all my attempts went in vain. He finally stopped after which felt like an eternity. My body felt like it was on fire. My breath became uneven because of all the screaming. He threw the whip on the floor and walked around me. I felt his cold hands touching me everywhere.

He pinched my nipple making me moan out of pain. He was now standing in front of me. He squeezed my breasts and attached his mouth to my nipples. The sound of him biting and sucking my breast were audible. His one hand played with my breast while the other cupped my vagina. "Mmm.." I whimpered. I heard his belt unbuckling. He lifted my left leg and pushed his cock inside me. "Argh !" I screamed. "If you make a single sound, I'll fuck you harder." He threatened looking into my eyes.

I nodded, weakly. He pulled out and slammed into me. I bit my lips to control my cries. I strained against the restraints but of no use. His animalistic speed made my whole body quiver. He lifted both of legs and wrapped them around his waist. He penetrated me with his huge length, which made this pain unbearable. "AARGH" I wailed not being able to control.

He increased his speed and griped my waist, hammering into me. He bit my shoulder, making it bleed. He pushed his cock so deep in, I could feel him in my stomach. I cummed on his cock but he didn't seem to stop. His moans and my cries of anguish filled the room. He pushed himself deep in me and filled me up with a loud groan.

He pulled out of me as I fell weakly but my hands were tied. My head hung low and hair was a mess, covering my tears from him. He tucked the loose strands behind my ear. He smiled. I felt sick seeing him smile. How can a person be so cruel? So cruel that they are smiling after ruining someone completely. I kept my eyes on the floor.

"Does it hurt ?" He enquired, caressing my cheeks that was covered in my blood. My bleeding body was begging for an escape. But I'm too weak. I heard a click, indicating that he opened the cuffs. I fell on the floor with a thud. He looked down on me and walked away, locking the door. I curled up into a ball on the floor. My quivering body begged for a little warmth. But I felt my surroundings spinning. Soon I fell into the darkness.

*Time skip*

"Wakey wakey~" Jungkook cooed in my ears. My eyes were closed but I flinched when I felt his proximity. I slowly opened my eyes which were puffy because of all the crying. I looked around. I was in the same room. I was sitting on my knees and my hands were cuffed on two poles ahead of me. It was almost like I was on all my fours but my hands were tied. My knees were hurting and I couldn't move from that position. I forgot about his presence but a strange smell hit my nose.

I noticed a plate of rotten raw meat near the pole. The meat was kept on a dirty, damaged plate. I felt nauseous because of it's pungent smell. I came out of trance when he started whistling my favorite song. He walked around me and slapped my ass. "Ah!" I cried cause I was still sore. He stood in front of me. His knees were at my eye level. I looked up at him like I was his pet. He must love seeing me in this helpless state. He crouched down and looked into my eyes with his inky ones. His lips curved up into a satisfied smile.

 His lips curved up into a satisfied smile

I couldn't read him as always. But one thing was obvious. His hate and resentment for me. I could see it in his eyes. He has not right to hate me. I am the one who should be angry and taking revenge but why am I getting the pain. The way he killed my dad in front of my eyes. It has changed me. He whistled to get my attention. He smiled and gestured me to look at the rotten meat. I looked at him, confused. "Eat it" he ordered.

Hope you guys enjoyed

Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !