Despire 🥀

I found so much beauty in the dark as I have found a lot of horrors in the light

Author's pov

The room was dead silent. The poor soul was torn apart and the devastation and terror she felt had no bounds. The devil simply walked out of the room after tearing her into shreds again. The pain was ripping her apart. Her breathing was low and unsteady. She somehow pulled the blanket to herself and covered herself from freezing. She passed out in that position and even now she holds on to the hope that things will be better for her. How long will she be able to hold on ? Nobody knows...(but I do since I am the author ;) *ahem*)

(but I do since I am the author ;) *ahem*)

I walked out of the room for a smoke. She just tried to fucking leave me. I will never let her leave me. She can't leave me. She never will....I kept on repeating these words like a mad man. I entered the court room. "You! You said she'll have her memories back by now! Then why doesn't she remember anything about her past life? " I said almost losing my temper at my advisor. He started trembling.

"Your h-highness that's because only a certain event can trigger her conscious and t-that will bring her memories back" This old man is getting on my nerves. "What is that event then?! " I shouted. " I can't predict that,my lord" he bowed at me kneeling down. "A bunch of useless shit. None of you can do your work properly!" I spat.

My anger is gonna get the best of me. I can't kill him, not yet. I shifted my gaze to his trembling figure. I extended my fingers nails. What if I just kill hi- "Jungkook.." a calm male voice echoed through the hall. Is that who I think it is ? I turned to the palace entrance. I saw two figures walking inside.

"Jungkook-ah I missed you so much !" The girl ran to me and held me in a bone-crushing hug. "Jihyo, if you keep doing this, you're gonna choke me to death" I could barely make up the words. "Oh..sorry.." she giggled finally letting go of me. I fixed the collar of my shirt, shooting a glare at her and finally giving some attention to the one standing next to her.

"Ji-" before I could even start with the sentence, a punch landed straight on my nose. He broke my nose while I held onto my nose to stop its bleeding. My nose scrunched up as it healed in a few seconds. "What the fuck was that for, Jimin!?" I shouted at him but he still kept his poker face.