Forsaken 🥀

There are no words to describe the loneliness of a shattered heart.

Jungkook's pov

I checked the security camera footages. She was definitely not taken by force. I clicked on another footage; my blood boiled watching it. Katherine kissing that fucking bastard. I gripped the glass hardly to the point it shattered in my hand as the glass shreds pierced my skin. My blood started dripping on the floor but I couldn't care less. She fucking betrayed me.

I took a deep breath to stop myself from going on a killing spree. I grabbed another glass and poured myself one more drink.

But no matter how much I drink this heartache is not subsiding

But no matter how much I drink this heartache is not subsiding. My mind played my beautiful memories with her. I know I'm behaving like lovesick puppy but she's the only one who showed me what true love is, what it is like to feel included and cared for. I can't help but crave for that love.

Though Katherine doesn't love me like before, it hurts me to the core. It's fine as long as she's with me. It's like a piece of me is missing and I can't bear this. It's making me go insane. I was sweating badly, making the red shirt I was wearing, stick to my chest. I dropped my weight on the couch with the glass of whiskey in my hand and stared into nothing; thinking of what to do to find her.

 I dropped my weight on the couch with the glass of whiskey in my hand and stared into nothing; thinking of what to do to find her

I started working to distract myself; which definitely didn't work. "FUCKING BITCH!" I screamed and threw the MacBook across the room causing it to hit the wall. I pulled my hair in frustration. "Fuck! I want her !" I kept on yelling, throwing books from the shelves.

I heard the door click, indicating someone has entered the study room. I didn't need to look back to know who it was. "Jungkook what is the point of doing all this?" Jimin questioned. I didn't bother answering him. "Calm down and think." He suggested. "It was Junghwan who caused this." He gritted his teeth in irritation.

"I already took care of him." I finally spoke as he gave me a nod. "There is no way that Katherine escaped with that hunter through the entrance because of the heavy security around." He paused. I could feel the gears churning inside his head.

"There is only one way out...the basement passage." He mumbled still in thought. "The forest...they must be still in the forest!" He spoke. He gestured me to follow him as he exited through the door. Wow this guy is the only one who can give me orders.

Jimin came to our palace when I was 7 and he was 8 years old. We weren't the best of friends when we met each other.

Flashback

I used play alone in the palace grounds as Junghwan and I, we were always quarreling. I saw a boy sitting on an apple tree eating the fresh apples. He must be around my age. I felt jealous of him because he could do whatever he wanted. As a Royal I wasn't allowed to roamed around, play with other kids, that included climbing trees too. He looked at me and laughed.

He taunted me showing the apples he pluck. Since my attire definitely gave away that I'm a Royal. He chose to piss me off more by throwing a bitten apple at me and laughing at my face. I walked over to the tree and smirked. He looked at me, questioning my steps. I gripped the tree bark and continuously shook the tree, causing him to fall down and a few apples followed him to the ground.

I held my stomach and laughed at his state; a few twigs and leaves stuck on his hair as he groaned while standing up on his feet. I put my hands up in the air and stretched, letting out a sigh in content; ignoring the dude who seems to be fuming in anger. I walked away laughing as I felt him shooting glares which felt like daggers at my back.

*Time skip*

I didn't see that monkey for a few days. Damn it. Bullying him was fun. I came to the backyard which had a big pond with plenty of fishes. The crystal clear water pond lured me near it. I peeked into the water and saw a red fish that had a big yellow fin. I dipped my hand in the water as my sleeves got soaked. I partly laid on the floor. My hand gripped on a rock on the side of the lake and the other one reached inside the pond to get the fish.

I tilted my head to lean in more into the pond but to my bad luck; my hand which gripped the rock, slipped off causing me to fall into the water with a loud splash. That's when I realized one thing; I can't swim. Since full blood vampires only gain their strength at the age of 12. I was at a disadvantage. I tried to resist, flailing my arms and kicking my legs, but I couldn't fight it.

Drowning is a bitch of a way to go. Panic, fear and more panic. At least it was that way for me. I thought I was dead, or about to become dead. My hair floated upward and the sunlight was getting further away. That's when someone's hand found my arm and pulled me upwards and to safety. I coughed continuously, getting out the water I inhaled. I rubbed my chest to calm myself. I looked at the person who saved me. "You?!"

Who saved Jungkook from drowning? Guess you'll find out. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !