Tranquil 🥀

One lie is enough
To question all truths.

I made my way to the palace garden to meet Jungkook who was patiently waiting for me

I made my way to the palace garden to meet Jungkook who was patiently waiting for me. That's the first time he ever looked calm and doesn't have his 'I'm gonna rip your heart out' face. I walked over to him and to my surprise he held his hand out. I hesitantly put my palm over his. We strode more deep into the garden. That's when I saw a cave...even though I've been here a hundred times, I still didn't see this here.

We entered the cave and it was pitch black. The fear took over again. Is he gonna hurt me? I dreaded at the thought. All my worries vanished when the cave lit up with little sunlight coming from the other side of the cave. This is mesmerizing. The ceiling of the cave was covered with snow and icicles dangling down. My hand subconsciously moved to touch the icicles.

 My hand subconsciously moved to touch the icicles

I giggled breaking a few icicles off. "Keep walking, Katherine..." he chuckled. We moved forward in silence. After walking for a little more than 10 minutes, we reached our destination I suppose. It was like I reached another world. A beautiful world.

My mouth widened in awe

My mouth widened in awe. There was a frozen lake that looked so ready to be skated on. I was mesmerized by this view. Though it snows in Seoul, it doesn't stay much and I never really got to enjoy it. When I was done obsessing over snow, I noticed someone else standing with Jungkook. Jimin and...Jihyo ?

She looked grumpy as always. I saw them walking over to me. "Hey Katherine! Come on, Let's have a snow ball fight !" Jimin gleamed. I laughed but abruptly I was hit on my back with snow. I looked back to see Jimin smirking. How did he reach there in a sec? "Hey ! If you wanna play, play fair! Don't use your vamp powers." I complained.

"Ok ok fair enough." He agreed. "Oh you're dead meat." I quickly kneeled down and pressed up some snow into a ball. I launched it towards Jimin, before he could dodge it, the snow ball hit his face causing him to fall on his back. I laughed at his state and launched a few more balls in his way. Unfortunately a snow ball hit Jihyo.

I quieted down and stood immobile. Her eyebrows knit together and she glared at me. "Sorry..." I mouthed. Before I could react I was hit by a snow ball on my shoulder. "Huh?" I looked to my side. "Loser !" Jihyo mocked while laughing at me. She threw another snow ball, I closed my eyes, waiting for it, to hit me but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to face Jungkook who blocked the snow ball from hitting me.

I was hit again but this time it's...Jungkook. "HAHA ! Tag you're it !" He touched my shoulder and ran. This is the first time I'm seeing this side of him. He showed his bunny smile and ran, looking back at me occasionally to see if I'm following him. I ran towards him but it was difficult running cause my feet was getting stuck inside the snow.

I kept running until I was close enough to him. I jumped on him and we both fell rolling down on the snow. We sat up and laughed out. I threw snow around and smiled. He sat on the snow cutely and he said gleefully "Jaemisso!"

 He sat on the snow cutely and he said gleefully "Jaemisso!"

I nodded agreeing with him. "You must've thought that Jihyo is a bad person but she's one of few people who accepted Vivian in the palace. After you were...gone, she was affected mentally because she got attached to you in a short period of time. She's scared to loose you again." He paused letting out a sigh. "She really cares for you, Katherine." He said softly.

Jimin and Jihyo ran in our direction and plopped down next to us. We all laid together and laughed about some random things. "I'm gonna make the best snow angel !" I laid on my back and waved my hands up and down, giggling. The others joined too but as I said mine was the best. Jungkook held my hips and rolled me towards him. His hands were on the ground and he rested his head on his arms, his lips curved up to form a heart warming smile. "I love you." He whispered.

I smiled unknowingly

I smiled unknowingly. I can tell he put on that cute beanie and this sweater to make me feel like I'm one of them. Of course, they're vampires and they don't get affected by this winter. I stood up and ran away from him not that far. In this winter season, beneath the cherry-glow sunrise, is the snow-forest childhood dreams are made of.

Snow rests upon the tall dark trees as if it were a feather cushion, soft and warm. It covers the rich, deep wood in perfect white. The snow is a gift-wrap only spring will open, revealing the engrained beauty that lives safely below, protected these long winter months. As the sun rises each morning, bestowing brilliance, igniting colours to vibrant hues - man dreams below of planting seeds, of the bounty of the gardens to come.

I walked further and found a steep end. "Wow...we're so high up." I said in awe. Before I could turn around and walk to the others, I was harshly pushed forward.

Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned !

 Stay tuned !