Torment 🥀

Wild animals never kill for sport.
Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself.

"Eat it." he ordered. My eyes bulged out. I frantically shook my head in denial. His smile dropped. "I said eat. it." he stressed each word. "Are you fucking crazy !? NO!" I screamed. His eyes darkened. "You dare to talk back to me!?" He shouted. He pulled down his pants and shoved his cock inside my mouth. I couldn't even move from my place. "Mmm- mm" I whimpered when his length touched the back of my throat.

He still didn't pull out. He bobbed my head to match his pace. My eyes watered as he pushed himself deep in, choking me. He cummed in my mouth and pulled out. I spit his cum out and coughed. I greedily sucked in air. "Bitch." He clutched my hair and yanked my head up and stuffed the rotten meat inside my mouth. He stuffed more in and I tried spitting it out.

But before I could even react, he shoved his cock inside with the rotten meat still in my mouth. I reluctantly swallowed some of the rotten meat in the hope of getting some air but he stuffed more and pushed his length in. My airways were blocked. I felt like I was going to die. My eyes rolled back and my conscious was slowly stripping away. He suddenly pulled out and I spit out the remaining meat. "Ahhh!..." I wailed while coughing. I hung my head low, coughing continuously.

I felt his tip near my clit. "No...please.." I begged. My voice came out as a whisper because of my sore throat. I won't be able to take it. He penetrated me with his length, mercilessly. "ARGHH!" I cried out when he kept pounding inside me. "This is what you'll only know...Pain. That's what am I gonna give you and you have no choice but to take it." He spoke with resentment lacing his tone. My knees felt weak and I started leaning down, feeling weak.

But he pulled me by my hips and shoved his cock inside me with double the pressure. "AHH..ahh..ahh" I felt my body giving up. He let go of my hips causing me to fall on the ground with a thud. "You will learn to love me. I'll make sure of that." He smirked and walked out, slamming the door behind. My body was tired but my mind was wide awake. It hurts..it hurts so much. Dad...what do I do? I don't know if I can hold on anymore.

*Time skip*

I saw the door open, revealing the devil. I pretended to be asleep. "I know you're awake, Katherine...." his deep voice chided. I slowly opened my eyes. My vision got blurry. I saw him walk to a rack and poured himself a drink. He sat on a chair and observed me while sipping his drink. I was lying on the floor, sideways facing him. I couldn't move a muscle.

It was night time as I could see the little moonlight peaking through the small window at the top corner of the room. How many days have I been here for? Day, night, day, night.....It probably has been a week. He brings me disgusting things to eat every morning. I've been tortured by him nonstop. I don't have the energy to fight anymore. He might've destroyed me physically, but not my hatred for him. I will avenge my dad. I'm not going to bow to the devil.