Prologue

Prologue

"This is all Minnie's fault." Soyeon said.

Minnie scoffed. "Stop putting the blame on me for everything Soyeon."

"Actually Miyeon was the one who brought us here in the first place." Yuqi added.

"Yeah so why did you brought us here in the first place Miyeon??" Shuhua asked.

"It's because we were---"

"Ex-bestfriends you mean??" Soyeon corrected her.

"Come on Soyeon it's been a while don't you think it's time to let it go??" Miyeon said.

Soyeon chuckle in a scoff.

"Let it go?? Miyeon don't you know what happened last time with Shuhua??" Soyeon said.

This is when those five girls were meant to be together.

Or is it??

.......

Days and Months goes by quickly after the literal aftermath to their forgotten friendship

The five girls haven't been spoken nor in contact after that.

Shuhua has finally gotten the help that she needed in order for her mental health to be healing up.

Shuhua will only focus about her mental health

She handed her best friends gifts and sends them a card before moving away

The girls are so glad to see Shuhua again and we're also glad that she is doing well.

Soyeon and Yuqi has ended their relationship so now they're best friends again

Miyeon and Minnie had been seeing each other lately just not in contact

For that time being, the five girls have been reunited again unexpectedly.

When they noticed that the bigger picture of theirs is getting in their way once again, it quickly breaks loose.

Now they're the only ones who can be trusted or not to be trusted.

More hidden things have gotten in their way that could get in between them.

Is this how they were meant to be together???

.......

So this is the third story to this series.

Also none of the stuff are real and it's just for a story.

The first chapter will be updated soon!!!!!

Anyways that is all!!!