Chapter 48: Cruel Summer

Flashback: After Miyeon left her best friends behind 

Yuqi has finally arrived at Soojin's house unexpectedly. 

After Miyeon left, things haven't been the same and it's driving Yuqi crazy because she hates seeing her best friends fight most of the time and it made her feel like there is literally nobody who hasn't been on her side and she needs someone to talk to. On the other hand, Yuqi has been seeing Soojin just a few days ago and she honestly isn't surprised when Soojin actually wanted her to visit her since after Soojin has left the group and she is no longer being friends with them. Yuqi also bought her an cake and she apologize to her for the way that she has been acting towards Soojin and did some things to get back at her although it was Soyeon's plan and none of the girls haven't been done anything to back Soojin up because they hated her. 

Yuqi felt really bad and she really wanted to make it up to Soojin but she knows that Soojin is still mad at them and she doesn't want to see them anymore. Like last time, Yuqi is really mad at her because she was A and she used all of their secrets to turn them back on each other as  her revenge to get back at them. Not to mention, it also ruined her relationship with Soyeon and almost ruined their friendship once again but the girls have decided on that promise and yet it was ruined by someone who is willing trying to get rid of those girls once and for all. 

Share their last moment together as best friends one last time 

She once planning on leaving during that time because Yuqi thought that it wasn't worth it and she isn't going to be drifted apart by her best friends again just because of a broken promise. 

A one truly broken promise 

No rules in breakable heaven 

The starting of a Cruel Summer 

She looks up grinning like a devil 

It's new 

A new life of their journey is new 

The things that happened in their friendship isn't 

One way or another 

It's has been killing it slowly, slowly out of the window 

With none of her best friends knew that Yuqi has been seeing Soojin, Yuqi walk towards Soojin's house and she just made towards the front door then she knocked on the door waiting for her to come out. Suddenly, Yuqi got a text from Soyeon on her phone so she just opens up her phone and just reads the text but she didn't reply to her because she doesn't want Soyeon to find out that she was at Soojin's house and that she has been seeing Soojin a few days ago. 

Soyeon: Yuqi where are you??

Soyeon: Minnie told me that you are at your friend's house and you just got done with the photoshoot 

Soyeon: Is everything okay?? 

Yuqi just read the texts. 

She didn't respond back to Soyeon. 

Instead, she ignored it as she turns off her phone. 

Yuqi lied about visiting at her friend's house it was a distraction for not letting Soyeon know the real reason that she was at Soojin's house and she doesn't want to cause a fight between Soyeon and Soojin if she tells her where she really is now instead of her friend's house. 

Yuqi is still waiting for Soojin 

Then she kept knocking at the door as she was getting impatient and starting to get mad because Soojin still hasn't coming out yet.