Chapter 49: Rumors 2.0

*Also this chapter wouldn't be too long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can*

A little Flashback: This flashback takes place when the five girls are about to perform at the concert during their tour 

The five girls are getting ready to perform at the concert while they are still on their tour. 

As their fans kept cheering for them in the background while they're waiting for them to appear on stage, Shuhua felt like there was someone is onto the back of her head as she kept hearing those unnecessary thoughts that is all in her head and she couldn't comprehend what has she been thinking about right now. In fact, all Shuhua could ever think about is Soojin the ex friend who plots her revenge to get back on those five girls and now she is no where to be seen at all after the girls have find out it was her this the entire time. Shuhua still misses her and she wouldn't get her out of her mind and it's driving her crazy. She looked at her best friends are still preparing for the concert and at Soyeon and Minnie talking and laughing. 

Shuhua stops looking as she receives a text from someone on her phone. 

As her phone led out a bing sound, Shuhua pulls out her phone and taps on the notification as she looks at the text that she receives. When she looks at the text, Shuhua tries herself not to panic but this time it let it happen as she begins to vanish her out of the backstage. The girls had about a few minutes left to start the performance and they just saw Shuhua left out of backstage so Soyeon told Miyeon, Minnie and Yuqi to stay put while she was looking for Shuhua. Miyeon, Minnie and Yuqi had no idea what is going on but they're hoping that Soyeon and Shuhua will be back any minute now because they're starting to get on stage in less than a few seconds left. 

Meanwhile Soyeon was looking for Shuhua but she hasn't find her anywhere so she send Shuhua a few texts but Shuhua hasn't responded. Just before she was about to get someone for help, Soyeon heard Shuhua crying as she look the sign that says "closet". Soyeon opens the door as she went into the closet as she saw Shuhua crying and she almost had her little panic attack. 

Once Soyeon went into the closet, she tries to get Shuhua to calm down but Shuhua is still crying as she almost about to freak out when she saw Soyeon and also yelled at her. 

Soyeon stays right by her side until Shuhua can get herself to calm down. 

Soyeon: Shuhua look at me okay?? *she told her* 

Soyeon: You have to calm down darling 

Shuhua still isn't having it as she kept on sobbing right into Soyeon's shirt. 

Shuhua isn't looking at her as she is covering her eyes then Soyeon lift her by the chin softly to make her look at her right directly in front of her eyes. 

Soyeon: Shuhua follow my lead okay?? This is exactly what I just taught you if you are feeling like you are starting to become to stress or anything that comes up in your mind, then you need to know how to empty it out and not letting get inside of you. 

Soyeon: Okay?? 

Shuhua nodded. 

Soyeon: Just closes your eyes, mediate and know how to empty your mind