Chapter 96: The Aftermath Part 3

*I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

Also, this chapter isn't going to be a bit long.

The Aftermath Part 3: 3/4

Present

Several weeks later after the Masquerade Party

The girls destroy Ryujin and they finally get her and Yeji to confess everything for what they did to them all in one night.

Ryujin is out of their lives after she has gotten exposed in front of everyone at the Masquerade Party.

The thing is... The A squad is still there

Now they need to find the people who are in the A squad and get one of them to confess and also expose them.

They need to crack the code.

Gidle needs to crack the code.

There is only one thing that they need to do but how are they ever going to do that without getting caught??

One thing that the five girls are still worried about is that their friendship is being put to the test and they still don't know who is the ringleader of the A squad.

Ryujin is a part of the A squad but not the ringleader.

So who else could it be??

The five girls are being put into the task of trust and friendship.

It isn't fair

It just isn't fair.

There is only one way for them to resolve it and it's not going to be easy because when all of this is over, it's the end of them forever.

They don't want to be forgotten again.

This isn't the Forgotten Friendship anymore.

It's reality

Reality

Sometimes it's hard to face reality.

The five girls couldn't be happier and prouder.

The smiles, the laughs, the cries of joy, happiness, sadness, excitement, running, wild, freedom, and pride.

Where is the heart of gold??

The only part of their life that is still there is change.

Change

They wanna live their life like yesterday and never let anything down to the curb.

.......

Meanwhile

Yuqi is in her bedroom.

The last part of the last chapter

Yuqi unlocked a lost memory that has been erased (surprisingly to one of her nightmares)

Yuqi freaks out as she turns off her laptop.

Yuqi lies down on the bed with her stuffed bear and her promise ring and looks up at the ceiling.

She also looked at the photo in the picture frame of her and her best friends.

Yuqi's mind: She promised me