Chapter 86: Portal

Chapter 86: Portal

*This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can*

Bring back the portal

Destroy the portal

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone

Sometimes it isn't as easy as it seems

*The last part of the last chapter*

Present

It's still the same day

Miyeon leaves out of the house with tears in her eyes.

Miyeon came back inside the house and hugged her so tightly and she is never letting her go.

She saw a memory of her and her best friend Soyeon hanging out together happily with smiles across their faces.

Miyeon is never letting Soyeon go

Not a Chance

Miyeon's mind: Letting someone go is like you are being drifted away by someone who is trying to push you away

Miyeon's mind: I'm not letting her go

Miyeon's mind: Me and Soyeon had been through so much

Miyeon's mind: Nothing isn't easy as it seems

Miyeon's mind: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone

Miyeon's mind: It's just a matter of the priorities

Miyeon is still hugging her best friend.

Soyeon isn't looking directly at her.

Once again, Soyeon ignores her and continues to stare and always thinks about anything else that doesn't involve her past and anyone willing to try to bring her down. Soyeon couldn't help not letting others think of her because she doesn't care about anyone who thought of her. She may have done some terrible things but she wants to get over all of this.

Except for that Soyeon hasn't shown growth or she hasn't proven to herself that she had changed.

Her best friends didn't think so not even Miyeon.

Miyeon wants to believe her but it became difficult because Soyeon hides stuff from her that she doesn't know.

Miyeon has given her many chances but Soyeon blew them every time.

Soyeon stays quiet for the past few days and she has gotten so exhausted.

Soyeon has gotten so exhausted and distracted that she hasn't put her mind to some things that she needs to think things over.

She still hasn't finished writing a song for their next comeback even though she's almost finished writing it just isn't fully completed it.

A is still here and coming back to haunt and torture the girls once again

There are still no leads as to who could be A.

Shuhua still couldn't remember a day at the carnival when someone hit her head and receives a bump.

Shuhua is feeling better but she must keep on a bandage on her head until the head bump starts to go down.

Soyeon looks at Miyeon who is about to fall asleep when she called her and told her to stay awake. Miyeon open her eyes and saw her who is still on the couch lying around.