Chapter 46: Hitch Day

Present

It's still the same day 

HITCH DAY 

Miyeon: Omg 

Miyeon: Soyeon just talk to her already there is no need for you to still be acting all dramatic about it from yesterday *she said it in a annoyed tone* 

Yuqi: Yeah especially since that it's hitch day your favorite special day of all time *she said as she was creating some decorations* 

From yesterday, Soyeon really hurt Shuhua's feelings after Shuhua finds out that Soyeon is the one who took the letters that Soojin had wrote them for them and she burned them as well. So now Shuhua isn't speaking to her. Also last night, Soyeon tries to talk to her but Shuhua ignored her then she yelled at her and just went to sleep so Soyeon didn't bother her after that. Then Minnie is mad at her because she find out as well and she also isn't speaking to her either. 

Soyeon has tried to tell them about Soojin but they wouldn't listen to her. 

Maybe her best friends and her girlfriend haven't find out about her that only Soyeon knows about but she decided to not say anything until she has all of the evidence to it. 

Whether if Soyeon would finally believe that Soojin has changed or not, then that does not stop her from still thinking that Soojin might could be A again like last time. 

Here's the thing 

Soojin wouldn't want them to suffer anymore since she already has her revenge on them like last time.  

Also she doesn't want their reputation to be ruined 

Besides Soojin already admits her faults and she really wants a fresh new start expect that she will not be coming back into the group still

Soyeon still misses Soojin for only a short period of time (she really misses her alot it's just that she tries not to show it until the very end)

Sometimes it's gets so complicated for her if she choses to believe with certain things around her because it's bad enough that Soyeon has already deal with things that goes on in her past. 

It's been over a like year decade and Soyeon still hasn't forgotten about her past and the more she kept thinking about it then more secrets will be involve in her past

Minnie and Shuhua always labeled her as an "Liar" and that hurt her feelings a little 

What Soyeon did isn't right in this case but she only did it just to protect them and still warned them about Soojin but she did it in a wrong way. 

Soyeon knew that Shuhua really missed Soojin so much but of course she didn't like the idea of it because it can only do anything regardless of trying to meet with Soojin again. 

When the girls had made a promised, it just had got them thinking over about Soojin expect for Miyeon since she is the only one that kind of believe that she has changed and she wants to help them on who A is but Miyeon doesn't know if she gives Soojin a chance on this. 

Miyeon doesn't have the time to give anyone no more chances 

No more chances of living 

No more chances of trying to fix a friendship 

No more chances of a thin line between L & F (which is stands for Friendship and Love) 

Miyeon, Soyeon and Yuqi are still having a conservation while the girls are getting ready for themselves to celebrate on Hitch Day.