Chapter 25: Untold Circle

*This chapter is not going to be a bit long*

Present

The next day

Soyeon: Then she has the audacity to text me last night so I can meet up with her so me and Somi can hang out and wanted me to forgive her little sorry ass. *she's done talking*

Soyeon tells her best friends and her girlfriend about Somi.

She told them about how Somi just texted her last night and doesn't know how she gets her phone number.

Even though Soyeon has blocked contacts with Somi a bunch of times, Somi finds a way to get through into Soyeon contact for some reason.

Which is odd because Soyeon made it clear that she doesn't want to see or deal with Somi ever again.

Soyeon and Somi used to be friends until something happened between them.

On a day before, Somi manages to always try to make anyone turn against Soyeon so she can always be with her all the time.

Which is weird until one day, Soyeon starts to notice her behavior and started to call her out so now she isn't friends with Somi anymore.

Soyeon tries to block her a bunch of times because Somi kept bothering her or even threatening her every chance that she can get.

No wonder why Soyeon wouldn't mention her ex friend Somi to them.

But here we are now

Minnie: Try blocking her again

Soyeon: Minnie how many times do I have to say??

Soyeon: I tried blocking her like a HUNDRED TIMES SHE WOULDN'T STOP BOTHERING ME

Miyeon covered her ears.

Shuhua: You don't have to shout Soyeon

Soyeon scoff.

Soyeon: Well sorry it's not my fault that there is a crazy sociopath of a bitch who wouldn't leave me alone.

Soyeon said it in a upset voice.

Yuqi came towards her and hugs her.

Soyeon: She wouldn't stop--- *almost about to cry*

Yuqi: I know babe I know *kisses her cheek while hugging her*

Miyeon: In this case, maybe you should meet up with Somi.

Minnie, Yuqi, Soyeon and Shuhua are just giving Miyeon an glare look.

Soyeon: Are you kidding me right now??

Miyeon: It's the only way for her to leave you alone then you can go straight to the police about it.

Soyeon: Gee thank you so much Miyeon for your help *said it sarcastically*

Miyeon: I was only trying to help.

Soyeon: I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP MIYEON

Soyeon: I CAN HANDLE THINGS MYSELF

Soyeon: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SUCH AN PAIN IN MY ASS??

Minnie: SOYEON

Miyeon walk away while Minnie gets up from the chair and went after her.

Soyeon couldn't hold back any more tears.

Shuhua: Do you really have to take it out on Miyeon??

Soyeon: I'm sorry

Soyeon: I shouldn't never yelled at her.