Chapter 78: Untouched

You read between the wrong lines

Better immersion than to live untouched

We aren't born to be untouched

We are born to dream big, dream on, and move forward

Flashback: This flashback takes place last year before Soyeon disappeared last year.

We aren't born to be untouched

We are born to dream big, dream on, and move forward

This is like living in a paradise.

Living on those shores and the seasides.

Beaches and Palm Trees

The five girls have returned home from their trip to Atlanta and just got back from their tour. They only had like a few states to go on their tour and their tour will be ending soon.

They had lots of fun this summer.

Now they're just chilling and relaxing for a while longer after they just got back home.

Miyeon and Minnie are making lemonade.

Shuhua went to the couch to take a nap.

Yuqi went out for a bit to do some shopping with Soyeon.

After Miyeon and Minnie are done making lemonade, Miyeon, Minnie, and Shuhua are outside, sitting and relaxing on the chairs while looking at the skies and the sun seems to be almost setting soon. Shuhua gets a text from Soyeon as she saw the text and laughs. Then she gives Minnie a teasing smirk on her face so she sent back a text to Soyeon.

Shuhua looks back at the text from Soyeon.

Soyeon: Tell Minnie to come here so I can get her credit card

This is what Shuhua replied to her.

Shuhua: I thought that was my thing to do Minnie is a rich girl and she's not going to let you use her credit card.

Soyeon: Remember a time when we sneak and grabbed her credit card to buy yourself a new dress like you always wanted for your birthday??

Shuhua rolled her eyes.

Shuhua: SOYEON

Soyeon: Also Minnie is really upset that you use her credit card again

Shuhua: You told her about me??

Soyeon: Good luck Shushu

Shuhua didn't reply to Soyeon.

Shuhua turns her phone off as she lay right back down on the chair. Miyeon simply looked over at her and started to laugh she tries to hold back the laughter but Shuhua already knows.

Miyeon kept laughing at her.

Miyeon's mind: Shuhua is getting busted for sure

Shuhua: Alright what's so funny Miyeon??

Shuhua asked her as she shot a glare at her.

Miyeon stopped laughing.

Miyeon: What do you mean?? *asked her and looks like she had no idea what Shuhua just ask her*

Shuhua sighs.

Shuhua: I'm not stupid Miyeon *takes a sip from a plastic cup of lemonade*

Shuhua: You don't just laugh at something for no reason.